New Photo Uploader June 13, 2008

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
New Photo Uploader June 13, 2008
Author Message
Mod
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
This is currently being worked on, it may take a few days.

Sorry for the hassles.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
kburkat wrote:
This is currently being worked on, it may take a few days.

Sorry for the hassles.

the server error? i just restarted my interenet thing and it got fixed or are u talking about the upload button?

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 3:21 Quote
fatstu wrote:
fatstu wrote:
1 aol current
2 wind xp
3. JPeG
, and I hit the browse button. The button animates a push, but there is no action to follow up. No window pops up.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whats goin on

same here

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 3:31 Quote
ballsi wrote:
fatstu wrote:
fatstu wrote:
1 aol current
2 wind xp
3. JPeG
, and I hit the browse button. The button animates a push, but there is no action to follow up. No window pops up.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whats goin on

same here


here too

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 5:36 Quote
The browse button just clicks in when i click on it, but nothing happens...I need help!!

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 5:49 Quote
MTLhucker wrote:
The browse button just clicks in when i click on it, but nothing happens...I need help!!
Look on Page 30...Posted: October 28, 2008 at 17:36 FOLLOW STEPS COMPLETELY

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 6:23 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
Thank you.

1. Safari 3.1.1 (current)
2. OS X 10.5.3 (current) on a MacBook
3. JPG (but it doesn't matter here)
4. I was on the photo upload page, where the little "applet" is, and I hit the browse button. The button animates a push, but there is no action to follow up. No window pops up.

sorted it

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 9:35 Quote
kburkat wrote:
This is currently being worked on, it may take a few days.

Sorry for the hassles.

Finially,... thanks for the update MODs. I will wait patiently for the fix.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
Yes, thank you Mods for keeping us posted! Just like the saying, you don't know what you got until its gone, lol! (yeah I know, stupid)!

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
Ive been trying to upload a photo but when i click on the Browse icon it doesnt do anything. Do you know why this is?

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
I don't want to be a jerk guys but to everyone who is inquiring about why they can't "Upload" photos, just read the last couple pages of the thread. Besides explaining what the problem is there are a few different fixes to try that might work for you.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
btightler wrote:
Ive been trying to upload a photo but when i click on the Browse icon it doesnt do anything. Do you know why this is?
Look on Page 30...Posted: October 28, 2008 at 17:36 FOLLOW STEPS COMPLETELY

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
I'm gonna wait for the PB staff to fix it because I really don't want to downgrade software to upload a picture.

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
Iam with ya! All I want to do is load photos. It used to be so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!
killer-miller wrote:
EVERY ONE HERE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.
I REALLY WANT TO UPLOAD PICTURES BUT THIS IS REALLY IRRITATING

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE FIX THE BROWS BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whos leg do u have to hump to get something done around here.
guhh

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
roanz wrote:
Iam with ya! All I want to do is load photos. It used to be so easy!!!!!!!!!!!!
killer-miller wrote:
EVERY ONE HERE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.
I REALLY WANT TO UPLOAD PICTURES BUT THIS IS REALLY IRRITATING

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE FIX THE BROWS BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whos leg do u have to hump to get something done around here.
guhh
SO... fix it yourself if you can not wait for PB///Look on Page 30...Posted: October 28, 2008 at 17:36 FOLLOW STEPS COMPLETELY


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013463
Mobile Version of Website