going to mammoth....

PB Forum :: USA - West
going to mammoth....
Posted: Jul 16, 2011 at 22:39 Quote
I'm in town now, the Auld Dubliner to be exactBeer , ill let know tomorrow when I ride

Posted: Jul 18, 2011 at 14:04 Quote
qwiksand99 wrote:
I'm in town now, the Auld Dubliner to be exactBeer , ill let know tomorrow when I ride

yeah it's exactly what Mammothrocks said, the new pavers on the berms on shotgun are awesome though!

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 7:10 Quote
have fun buddy,let me know next time ya go.

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
cakemoto wrote:
have fun buddy,let me know next time ya go.

July 31st I'll be there, and august 12,13,14

Posted: Jul 24, 2011 at 23:07 Quote
Just got back yesterday. Lower Shock Treatment was riding really well along with the X-Zone and Twilight Zone.

Posted: Jul 25, 2011 at 0:30 Quote
Can't wait!!! I'll be there the 31st - August 4

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 9:53 Quote
does anyone know what trails are gonna be open this weekend? it says theres 16 open on their website but it doesnt say which ones

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 10:08 Quote
is there gonna be a race series here this summer?

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 10:19 Quote
they hold a village champion race every thursday. info at the bottom of the page:

http://www.mammothmountain.com/MyMammoth/#tabs_conditions-bike

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 12:21 Quote
Z-WAAAAAZ wrote:
they hold a village champion race every thursday. info at the bottom of the page:

http://www.mammothmountain.com/MyMammoth/#tabs_conditions-bike

Is this still held on shotgun? Anybody know? Also if anybody knows what kinds of times people are putting down the would be cool

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 15:39 Quote
crosseyed wrote:
Can't wait!!! I'll be there the 31st - August 4

We are going to need a full report

Thanks

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 at 19:25 Quote
the village championships are every thursday on a different trail every week, the course is announced at 430ish on the day of the race. races start at 5ish. trails open right now are uptown,downtown,shotgun,bigring,paper route,timber ridge,juniper,lakes trail,shock treatment,kamikazie,off the top, twilight zone,techno rock,velocity, and it looks like bullet,flow,follow me,breakthrough and the new jills jump run will be open for the weekend along with maybe beach cruizer and mtn view. for more info check out the mammoth bike park facebook page.

Posted: Jul 29, 2011 at 9:58 Quote
is anyone up there ,what the weather like? going to be on the way later tonight.be there with a big group of guys...canfield,3 foes,rocky mtn,and much more....

Posted: Jul 29, 2011 at 11:14 Quote
cakemoto wrote:
is anyone up there ,what the weather like? going to be on the way later tonight.be there with a big group of guys...canfield,3 foes,rocky mtn,and much more....

How long you gonna be up there? We are going up Wed morning early and coming home Friday morning.

Posted: Jul 29, 2011 at 14:57 Quote
cakemoto wrote:

I'm at N* right now, weather is awesome. I'll be riding mammoth sunday solo so I'm down for some runs.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.119972
Mobile Version of Website