Anyone Bmx and MTB?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Anyone Bmx and MTB?
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
Yeah, I play on the bmx for fun and it helps with bike skills. Check out my two babies together in my profile!!

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:02 Quote
I've combined both and ride a 24" rigid. check the album out.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:10 Quote
i also combined both, not done yet but im getting rigids and like the feel of my friends bmx, good for learning technique on, then carry it over to the 26"

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:33 Quote
ive got both bmx and mtb(hardtail). when i ride 1st hardtail and then bmx its ok, no strainge felings, but when i ride 1st bmx and then mtb, it feels very strange. mtb is heavier and when u look his front tire just looks funny(ive got 26x2.35 ).

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:36 Quote
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
ive got both bmx and mtb(hardtail). when i ride 1st hardtail and then bmx its ok, no strainge felings, but when i ride 1st bmx and then mtb, it feels very strange. mtb is heavier and when u look his front tire just looks funny(ive got 26x2.35 ).
omg, What you said is exactly the same as how i feel and have. Eek I use my hardtail mtb for trails/dj and my bmx for street/park I enjoy riding the bmx a little more, and if i use it first then get on the mtb i can barely manual and then on the bmx it takes no effort to lift up the front end

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:37 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
omg, What you said is exactly the same as how i feel and have. Eek I use my hardtail mtb for trails/dj and my bmx for street/park I enjoy riding the bmx a little more, and if i use it first then get on the mtb i can barely manual and then on the bmx it takes no effort to lift up the front end

yup, same here. Decided to go 24" instead of bmx and 26".

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:39 Quote
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
ChikooAgpRider wrote:

but your 24inch cross-breed ahaha is lighter then my 20inch bmx Frown

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
kyle7 wrote:

but your 24inch cross-breed ahaha is lighter then my 20inch bmx Frown

yeah man, the power of money, and a mill

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.037838
Mobile Version of Website