Your Police Encounters...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Your Police Encounters...
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 at 21:42 Quote
erik74 wrote:
MattyCatchy wrote:
dan-mtb wrote:

take 35 bucks and flush it down the toilet, and tell me how you feel, same thing man

Haha! Yeah, thats 35 bucks he's lost which could have gone towards anything else!
that does suck, i get so pissed when i have to spend any money that i shouldnt have to

IM not really pissed about the 35, im Just Not happy with the WAy they mad me get off my bike walk it and how they watched me the whole time..

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 11:11 Quote
well one day i was ridng home on my bike and was pulled over by a cop for my front light not being bright enough then the same cop pulled me and my freinds over the next week for our lights being to bright for on the road and aparently it was dangerous

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 11:15 Quote
lloydie123 wrote:
well one day i was ridng home on my bike and was pulled over by a cop for my front light not being bright enough then the same cop pulled me and my freinds over the next week for our lights being to bright for on the road and aparently it was dangerous

didnt realise this was for bmx

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 11:49 Quote
I don't generally have problems with cops. Usually they ask me to leave an area and I agree.

I find it helps if I take my pegs off when riding in certain areas to avoid drawing attention to myself, or accusations of vandalism.

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
FTW... i was riding in a prking lot and this old lady walks by and my firends in the bushes yelling "Happy Birthday" as she walks by, she then called the cops and said we were harassing her!

Posted: Oct 18, 2010 at 14:02 Quote
I was riding streets with friends and I blew my back tire. We walked for like 30 minutes to get to a shop and a cop asked my friends to get off the curb. We showed him my flat and he gave me a lift to the nearest bike shop.

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 at 1:06 Quote
gilfrisco wrote:
FTW... i was riding in a prking lot and this old lady walks by and my firends in the bushes yelling "Happy Birthday" as she walks by, she then called the cops and said we were harassing her!
Retard karma

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010824
Mobile Version of Website