how to manual?

PB Forum :: Beginners
how to manual?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
hey im haveing trouble getting my front wheel high enough off the ground and just i wanna learn so bad. can anyone help me? please anything.

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:11 Quote
its kinda hard to tell someone how to do it over the internet lol
my advice is just to keep trying
practice makes perfect

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
ok thanks but like is there a teckneek or wut?

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
Fallow the links, you might find one, or something new for later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nbwfhV4psk&NR=1

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
thanks anyone eles?

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
just pull really hard and swing your weight back to where you feel that point of your gonna fall backwards. Then you want to get to the point befro that right where your balanced both ways and thats called the sweet spot. You have to be over your back wheel and eventually you'll find thta spot. Then you pump to keep the wheel up.

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
i meen im short like 5 foot and i ride a bottle rocket harder or wut?

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:21 Quote
Dude instead of making a new thread about a question thats been asked a million times use the search button!

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
Although this has been asked how to do plenty of times...push all your weight back until your at the point where youd fall back but instead just bend your knees a bit at that point.. to push your bike back more keep your knees more straight and keep on bending and straightening to balance at that point where you arent falling back but arent bringing your front end down.

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
stadnykt wrote:
thanks anyone eles?

Here ask oversea.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:47 Quote
thanks guys but i have a fully does that a have a play in this?

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:53 Quote
ok dude this is wat i do, i put my bike in its lowest gear, ur gonna do the wheelie while sitting down. then pull up really hard on your bike so its at a 35 degree angle or so, then peddle hella hard!! and keep on peddling and dont stop, try not to turn ur wheel so much and scoot ur but up and down on ur seat to maintain the wheelie and ur balance!! good luck!!Beer

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
thanks man but i wanna try just pulling it up like without peddleing

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
stadnykt wrote:
thanks man but i wanna try just pulling it up like without peddleing

hmmm why? u can go hella longer the way i said but ok heres how u do it: so ur gonna wanna get some speed and get in a medium gear (like 7) then ur gonna push into ur handle bars and then pull up hard! do this standing up. but after a few seconds ur bike is odviously gonna fall back down, so to maintain the wheelie, stand up on ur pedals and move ur but around to keep it up, in sort quick movements, its gonna pretty much look like ur humping the bike but w/e. so try that

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
my friend can manny hil 45 pound fully for a long time,down a huge hill today

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010464
Mobile Version of Website