Simcoe, Ontario and surrounding area riders!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Simcoe, Ontario and surrounding area riders!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 18:42 Quote
So, I dont live in simcoe, but 20 mins away in a small town called Otterville, simcoe has some deece local trails, and im just wondering who else is out there?

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
OH ME ME ME lolSmile

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
peach wrote:
OH ME ME ME lolSmile
haha, any updates at the local trails? i havent been there for awhile...

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
Im out there i live in windham but im out sum times tee he

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
peach wrote:
OH ME ME ME lolSmile
Things are looking a little run down because I haven't been taking care of the trails for the past 3 weeks. But now that the bikes up and running lots of new stuff is going to be built, and the old trails are going to be cleaned up.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
peach wrote:
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
peach wrote:
OH ME ME ME lolSmile
Things are looking a little run down because I haven't been taking care of the trails for the past 3 weeks. But now that the bikes up and running lots of new stuff is going to be built, and the old trails are going to be cleaned up.
I see, what do you all paint on bikes peach?

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
peach lets ride tommwro/build

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 7:55 Quote
f*ck im out there on that old hip ha eh peach me and my 3 s on my fully haha

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
Looking for people this friday (august 1st)to come out to the local Simcoe trails and help build. If you don't know where they are PM me and I'll be more then happy to give you a map. We'll be meeting in the baseball field parking lot around 12ish and riding back.

I've been working my ass off this week to get some new stuff going and cleaning up whats already built, so come out and be a part of it. Bring a shovel and or rake if you can too.

Thanks, PeachBeer

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
peach wrote:
Looking for people this friday (august 1st)to come out to the local Simcoe trails and help build. If you don't know where they are PM me and I'll be more then happy to give you a map. We'll be meeting in the baseball field parking lot around 12ish and riding back.

I've been working my ass off this week to get some new stuff going and cleaning up whats already built, so come out and be a part of it. Bring a shovel and or rake if you can too.

Thanks, PeachBeer
Ill bring a case of some pop, whats everyone want? rootbeer? and I cant bring beer Frown Underage Razz

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
peach wrote:

Thanks, PeachBeer
Ill bring a case of some pop, whats everyone want? rootbeer? and I cant bring beer Frown Underage Razz
LOL most of us bring our own stuff anywaysWink haha. Im assuming you know where the trails are??? If not let me know and I'll get you a map.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
peach wrote:
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
peach wrote:

Thanks, PeachBeer
LOL most of us bring our own stuff anywaysWink haha. Im assuming you know where the trails are??? If not let me know and I'll get you a map.
ya I know, meet at the main line? and ill bring some shit for the hell of it. Grrr gottacut grass and trim hedges beforeI come, ill still be there at12 though Razz
and whos all comin so far??

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 7:09 Quote
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
peach wrote:
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
ya I know, meet at the main line? and ill bring some shit for the hell of it. Grrr gottacut grass and trim hedges beforeI come, ill still be there at12 though Razz
and whos all comin so far??
Take your time, we need to wait and get the truck to bring wood back anyways. So if you do get to the baseball field at 12 and don't see us, and if you don't feel like waiting there then you can ride back to the trails and we'll meet back there.

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 7:20 Quote
hey anyone still taking care of the trails or riding them ?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010969
Mobile Version of Website