Post your snapped forks!!!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your snapped forks!!!!
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 0:51 Quote
my friend just snapped his marzocchi dj fork and i wanted to see if any one else had snapped one

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 7:58 Quote
Well I desroyed my 06 dirtjam-pro. In about a week.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
no doubt about it that marzocchi jirt jumper forks break easiest out of almost all the good companies that make forks. the dirt jumper line-up seems to be the only forks from marzocchi that are breaking alot from what I have heard. the drop off's, freeride and downhill forks are work awesome. oh and the 4x are the shit, they are absolutely awesome for dj

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 8:36 Quote
konaredneck wrote:
no doubt about it that marzocchi jirt jumper forks break easiest out of almost all the good companies that make forks. the dirt jumper line-up seems to be the only forks from marzocchi that are breaking alot from what I have heard. the drop off's, freeride and downhill forks are work awesome. oh and the 4x are the shit, they are absolutely awesome for dj

arent the 4x and dj series almost the same, minus the valving and lower weight of the 4x, making your comment silly? and please the dj forks are more then likely the strongest of the low travel dj forks. and the reason you see more broken ones of them, is that they are much more common

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 8:38 Quote
nwg1 wrote:
konaredneck wrote:
no doubt about it that marzocchi jirt jumper forks break easiest out of almost all the good companies that make forks. the dirt jumper line-up seems to be the only forks from marzocchi that are breaking alot from what I have heard. the drop off's, freeride and downhill forks are work awesome. oh and the 4x are the shit, they are absolutely awesome for dj

arent the 4x and dj series almost the same, minus the valving and lower weight of the 4x, making your comment silly? and please the dj forks are more then likely the strongest of the low travel dj forks. and the reason you see more broken ones of them, is that they are much more common

yeah I agree I am still getting some new djs from marzocchi.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 8:46 Quote
nwg1 wrote:
konaredneck wrote:
no doubt about it that marzocchi jirt jumper forks break easiest out of almost all the good companies that make forks. the dirt jumper line-up seems to be the only forks from marzocchi that are breaking alot from what I have heard. the drop off's, freeride and downhill forks are work awesome. oh and the 4x are the shit, they are absolutely awesome for dj

arent the 4x and dj series almost the same, minus the valving and lower weight of the 4x, making your comment silly? and please the dj forks are more then likely the strongest of the low travel dj forks. and the reason you see more broken ones of them, is that they are much more common

hey i have nevr seen a 4x snap or a drop off snap. but hay you do have a point about the fact that dj are more common. from what have seen marzocchi's lower travel forks all around break easier than any ohter companies low trvel forks. if you're looking for good low travel forks than go for rock shox or the gold labels

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 8:48 Quote
i think ive snapped my dj comps

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:01 Quote
konarider6666 wrote:
i think ive snapped my dj comps
eactlu my point. marzocchi I personally think is not truly the best fork company anymore. thay may sell for cheaper but thats because they're mega popular. companies like fox shox, rockshox, manitou are catching up and i'd say almost surpassing marzocchi's quality. rockshox just has been experiencing a breakout years for the past two years with the argyle, domain,boxxer and totem. Maniou is coming on strong with the travis and gold label. fox has always been really good but is really expensive.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
fox forks are the best you get what you pay for

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
konarider6666 wrote:
fox forks are the best you get what you pay for

agreed to bad they dont make a dj specific fork..Cry

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
yeah fox definitely are the best no questions askled. i'm liking the forks rockshox are coming out with though. they're a bit beefier and they work great and look great. for sreet the argykles are probably the nicest i've ever tried.rode them once on the street when i asked some guy if I could try his bike and they were nice

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
I used to buy a Marzocchi MZ, on that day, just only fly 2 feet high, it's broken,
Sprin shoot off....
I get hurt...
Marzocchi Drop Off II was destroyed by one of my friends....
Now I use Rock Shox Tora, Very good, perfectWink

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
djingisgr8 wrote:
konarider6666 wrote:
fox forks are the best you get what you pay for

agreed to bad they dont make a dj specific fork..Cry

if they made a dj fork i bet they would make a lot of money

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:18 Quote
if people want a dj fork from fox they usually buy a f80 for f100 and jump with them....believe it or not they work pretty well and also up the bling factor on your bike

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
bitterfish26 wrote:
if people want a dj fork from fox they usually buy a f80 for f100 and jump with them....believe it or not they work pretty well and also up the bling factor on your bike

isnt that a xc fork

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009303
Mobile Version of Website