Post your snapped forks!!!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your snapped forks!!!!
Author Message
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 7:52 Quote
just snapped my tora's not imprested

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 8:05 Quote
georgegrove wrote:
just snapped my tora's not imprested

you where using a mid-level XC trail fork on a street/DJ bike. of course it would break.

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 12:19 Quote
heres my dirt jam pros
4028552

4028552


Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 6:40 Quote
snapped my rst's yesterday, yep rsts, pretty much the only part of my bike i hadnt changed

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 7:16 Quote
kev-roberts wrote:
snapped my rst's yesterday, yep rsts, pretty much the only part of my bike i hadnt changed

oarrr u got a pic?

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
tinnacleprojan wrote:
kev-roberts wrote:
snapped my rst's yesterday, yep rsts, pretty much the only part of my bike i hadnt changed

oarrr u got a pic?
ill get one tonight Smile same as the ones youve got Wink

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 7:18 Quote
kev-roberts wrote:
tinnacleprojan wrote:
kev-roberts wrote:
snapped my rst's yesterday, yep rsts, pretty much the only part of my bike i hadnt changed

oarrr u got a pic?
ill get one tonight Smile same as the ones youve got Wink

lol i know Razz ive taken mine off, im riding rigid; since friday. f*cking shit forks.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 7:22 Quote
its weird how people say every fork snap except fox.. ive had 07 dj3's since they came out and not really had any problems with them at all. this is riding basically everyday, street and dj.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
ive heard alot of people saying dont take xc forks to the jumps/street, would rockshox domain 302 forks be ok for street and light dh/freeride/xc

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 16:44 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
f*ck....that musta been one hell of a drop or case....
(EDIT)oh nvm....i didnt realise who it was....I'd expect you to break a fork considering the crazy shit you do.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
stomper wrote:
ive heard alot of people saying dont take xc forks to the jumps/street, would rockshox domain 302 forks be ok for street and light dh/freeride/xc

well, they say DONT to xc, but youre wondering if its ok for a domain. according to sram, the domain is NOT an xc fork therefore it is a fr fork. so yes. its ok. hahaha

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 5:32 Quote
b3nn wrote:
its weird how people say every fork snap except fox.. ive had 07 dj3's since they came out and not really had any problems with them at all. this is riding basically everyday, street and dj.

wrong! Razz

look back a few pages im prety sure i posted my snapped 32's lol

edit**

infact its only 1 page back lol

Posted: Aug 26, 2010 at 2:13 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
crap thats nuts, what bar and stem is that i want em bad!!

Posted: Aug 26, 2010 at 3:24 Quote
This wasnt from a crash or bad riding. I just exceeded the fork's capability. It was only a cheap XC fork...



 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013397
Mobile Version of Website