CARLMONT??? bay area riders!!

PB Forum :: USA - West
CARLMONT??? bay area riders!!
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 23:39 Quote
http://www.msdhw.com

You're on the wrong website for the bay Area.

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 at 23:49 Quote
[Quote="biker12344"]
downhilldj127 wrote:
biker12344 wrote:

Your gay, stupid and a waste of time, calrmont is fun I think and You haven't done everything there, not even close[/Quote

you dont do shit at carlmont, hit stix and medium, and then talk to me jaron. once you shuttle ucsc you will see why carlmont is gay. and who cares about the canadian line, no one hits it anyways. ive hit everything there but that line, so suck my balls. but seriously if you wanna shuttle santa cruz call me

Calm down u shooda said that instead of it being gay stupid and a waste of time. sry anyways i wood love to go to ucsc

Yup yup ucsc is pretty legit

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
msdhw.com is a gay website that all of three people use.Thumbs Down

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
Be careful out there. The wind can catch you sometimes in mid-air and blow you around. More importantly, though, watch out for glass. Stupid punk kids go up there drinking and break bottles all over the ground.

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
prettym1k3 wrote:
Be careful out there. The wind can catch you sometimes in mid-air and blow you around. More importantly, though, watch out for glass. Stupid punk kids go up there drinking and break bottles all over the ground.
also yeah stupid drunk punks also throw rocks and try and fight the riders aftyer tearing down the ladder drops too

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2012 at 12:41 Quote
[Quote="gunnysack"]
downhilldj127 wrote:
biker12344 wrote:

Your gay, stupid and a waste of time, calrmont is fun I think and You haven't done everything there, not even close[/Quote

you dont do shit at carlmont, hit stix and medium, and then talk to me jaron. once you shuttle ucsc you will see why carlmont is gay. and who cares about the canadian line, no one hits it anyways. ive hit everything there but that line, so suck my balls. but seriously if you wanna shuttle santa cruz call me
easy guy

Don't even come to Santa Cruz if your going to have that negative attitude bro

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 18:03 Quote
RyanSimonovichVidZ wrote:
You replied to a thread that's like four years old Big Grin

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 18:18 Quote
ian408 wrote:
RyanSimonovichVidZ wrote:
You replied to a thread that's like four years old Big Grin

Haha I know. I was lurkin' hard

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 9:44 Quote
Lurking hard, and for the prior four years? Hibernating like a grizzly!

Posted: Oct 16, 2012 at 21:25 Quote
Carlmont is old and beat up. It is still alot of fun to ride, but I'm ready for something new!!!

I found this new Bike Park being built in San Jose...check it out!

http://www.sjactionsports.com/

Posted: Oct 16, 2012 at 21:44 Quote
dayzwalker wrote:
Carlmont is old and beat up. It is still alot of fun to ride, but I'm ready for something new!!!

You sir are a:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHcc6mv2KLc

Excuse me but I'm about to rant on your mark-ass-markness. Carlmont is legendary. If you're ready for something new, then don't go to Carlmont, and be about what you say. And honestly it only seems old and beat up because you're skills just can't cut it there obviously. People that complain about Carlmont do so because they are frustrated with the terrain and the fact that their lack of skills just can't handle it because it is so different from other riding locations. And trust me I spent 7 years on that hill, I've heard it all when it comes to people complaining about Carlmont, and honestly it all boils down to the fact that they kind of suck at riding to some extent. Now I know I've said this 3 times at this point, so I think I really drove that home. Lastly, the last thing San Jose or the Bay Area really needs is another shitty city operated bike park that's ruled by nanny-state laws and designed by some skatepark designer who doesn't know jack shit about building jumps. Calabazas is just piles of dirt (or a bunch of spines, if you wanna take a positive outlook on it) surrounded by a fence. Do we really need another one of those 10 miles away? Unless San Jose is calling in Alpine Bike Parks which I doubt they would do, I say it's not worth it. Long live Carlmont.

I have no idea if that was coherent I just went hard in the paint and kept on going.

Posted: Oct 26, 2012 at 21:08 Quote
downhilldj127 wrote:
dayzwalker wrote:

You sir are a:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHcc6mv2KLc

Excuse me but I'm about to rant on your mark-ass-markness. Carlmont is legendary. If you're ready for something new, then don't go to Carlmont, and be about what you say. And honestly it only seems old and beat up because you're skills just can't cut it there obviously. People that complain about Carlmont do so because they are frustrated with the terrain and the fact that their lack of skills just can't handle it because it is so different from other riding locations. And trust me I spent 7 years on that hill, I've heard it all when it comes to people complaining about Carlmont, and honestly it all boils down to the fact that they kind of suck at riding to some extent. Now I know I've said this 3 times at this point, so I think I really drove that home. Lastly, the last thing San Jose or the Bay Area really needs is another shitty city operated bike park that's ruled by nanny-state laws and designed by some skatepark designer who doesn't know jack shit about building jumps. Calabazas is just piles of dirt (or a bunch of spines, if you wanna take a positive outlook on it) surrounded by a fence. Do we really need another one of those 10 miles away? Unless San Jose is calling in Alpine Bike Parks which I doubt they would do, I say it's not worth it. Long live Carlmont.

I have no idea if that was coherent I just went hard in the paint and kept on going.

Lol scharney. haha. somehow i knew that was you as soon as I read "mark ass mark ness". This is really ironic considering your posts from earlier in the thread are totally ripping on carlmont and saying it is super gay...

I'll be out building at carlmont all winter. If anyone wants to move some dirt, I always have extra shovels and any help is appreciated. Carlmont is basically open land where you can build anything you want to, except for wooden stuff. I don't see how anyone can complain about that. Its got hips, jumps, gaps, drops, basically an epic freeride playground. And if you don't like it, you can always pick up a shovel and make it better, and nobody will come with a bull dozer and destroy it. There aren't too many places in the bay area where that is true.

Posted: Dec 26, 2012 at 22:42 Quote
This thread is clearly dead but if anyone reads this and lives around San rafael then hit me up. I don't know anyone who rides dh or free ride around here and im trying to get a trail built out here. If anyone wants to either ride or help build hit me up. And I'm not talking about building pussy 5 foot gaps. I mean anything I intend to build is gona be stuff least 15 feet or more.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018198
Mobile Version of Website