the only thing i find is that the specs could be better

well my oppion is they suck just cuz im not a fan of nork

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
laan71 wrote:
tommcd wrote:
I just dont understand why people hate norcos

all there bikes are shit. norco mass produces all of their bikes. all of the frames are prettymuch exactly the same just a diffrent color or a fork and like $1000 more expencive. norco over prices all of their bikes and they all break. its not worth buying one unless you acctually spend money (like 3-4000$) and get the team DH. (wich is acctually spec'd by the noco team so its okay) thats why i dont like norco. i prefer transition cuz they DONT make (say 200 bigfoots) they ONLY make them when they get orderd. so its put together by a person (not some robot) and wont break

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
these threads are useless...

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
i love norco, both my bikes r norco, my new 08 a-line is a sick bike and well speced stock, jus like the rest of the higher end 08 line

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
these threads are useless...

i second that i dont get why people start these

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
cmorebikes wrote:
laan71 wrote:
tommcd wrote:
I just dont understand why people hate norcos

all there bikes are shit. norco mass produces all of their bikes. all of the frames are prettymuch exactly the same just a diffrent color or a fork and like $1000 more expencive. norco over prices all of their bikes and they all break. its not worth buying one unless you acctually spend money (like 3-4000$) and get the team DH. (wich is acctually spec'd by the noco team so its okay) thats why i dont like norco. i prefer transition cuz they DONT make (say 200 bigfoots) they ONLY make them when they get orderd. so its put together by a person (not some robot) and wont break
where the f*ck do you get your information?

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
rush10 wrote:
i love norco, both my bikes r norco, my new 08 a-line is a sick bike and well speced stock, jus like the rest of the higher end 08 line
thats what i mean the high end norcos are okay its all of the chepies that they make

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
well i dont hate norcos but ma fren does he said that most ppls that ride norcos diss konas so konas owner diss norccos,

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
Kona--Boy wrote:
well i dont hate norcos but ma fren does he said that most ppls that ride norcos diss konas so konas owner diss norccos,
hahah true dat

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
cmorebikes wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:
hahah true dat

lol. i jus dont like the stinky lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
rush10 wrote:
cmorebikes wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:
hahah true dat

i seen some good ones ahah they just re-spec'd them. you know one guy had totems in da front with dee max rims juciy 7 breaks and a roco rear shock. it was sick!

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
cmorebikes wrote:
rush10 wrote:
cmorebikes wrote:

hahah true dat

i seen some good ones ahah they just re-spec'd them. you know one guy had totems in da front with dee max rims juciy 7 breaks and a roco rear shock. it was sick!

i agree they can be good bikes, but they jus look like they should used for XC

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
yeah well idk i think norcos is ok bike but im just a huge fan of konas but my friends hate norcos specialized identitti cuz of the owners that diss kona.

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
rush10 wrote:
cmorebikes wrote:
rush10 wrote:

i agree they can be good bikes, but they jus look like they should used for XC
yeah haha the frames are kina set up funny

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008182
Mobile Version of Website