Official Foes Thread

PB Forum :: Other
Official Foes Thread
Posted: May 6, 2015 at 9:52 Quote
nice ride dude, i got a coil shock if you need....

Posted: May 7, 2015 at 1:24 Quote
roterblitz wrote:

Hey mate, cheers. I had thought about the coil before just to get that super plushness
In the rear of the bike, but gotta be honest I love that air shock, it really does the job.

Out of interest what would you be after for the coil shock?

Posted: May 7, 2015 at 12:33 Quote
stvr0s wrote:
roterblitz wrote:

Hey mate, cheers. I had thought about the coil before just to get that super plushness
In the rear of the bike, but gotta be honest I love that air shock, it really does the job.

Out of interest what would you be after for the coil shock?

500.- swiss Francs, just a few times riden, because i really liked the air so much.....
150 spring rate and some spare parts like swinglink and main pivot bolts and so.....

O+
Posted: May 27, 2015 at 19:32 Quote
Hello people, i need some help here. I bought this " FOES FLY" frame, with out shock and im not sure what size of shock "eye to eye" they use..... So if anyone could tell me what size it use, will be really helpfull. THX.
+
photo

Posted: May 28, 2015 at 2:58 Quote
DHmfk wrote:
Hello people, i need some help here. I bought this " FOES FLY" frame, with out shock and im not sure what size of shock "eye to eye" they use..... So if anyone could tell me what size it use, will be really helpfull. THX.
+
photo

11.25x3.0 curnutt shock... you can also use dhx,but with special adaptor if I'm right...

Posted: May 29, 2015 at 5:59 Quote
DHmfk wrote:
+
photo

may this will help you....
http://foesracing.com/support/2005/FoesFlyOwnersManual2005.pdf

Posted: Jun 11, 2015 at 21:21 Quote
Brand New Foes H2 Hydro!
Comming soon...

Foes H2 Hydro available by cycleworks.ch

Posted: Jun 22, 2015 at 9:23 Quote
May be looking to change up my Curnutt air, anyone have a rough idea on what it's worth or are interested in it?

Posted: Jun 28, 2015 at 13:19 Quote
JadeLauren wrote:
May be looking to change up my Curnutt air, anyone have a rough idea on what it's worth or are interested in it?

Update. I have a 310mm eye-to-eye Curnutt Air XTD to sell. Good working order. £250
I will edit my post to include pictures shortly.
Thanks

Posted: Jul 20, 2015 at 1:34 Quote
RIP my baby!!! never thought this would happen to a Foes Mono, and it literally just gave way whilst preloading a jump! so glad I wasn't in the air!!!!!!

Front tri destroyed...shock destroyed, I have a pain in my heart! I will never get to ride her again!
Guess the Foes wasnt anywhere near as strong as I thought eh?!

one snapped foes mono

one snapped foes mono

one snapped foes mono

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020747
Mobile Version of Website