PB Forum :: Other
Official Foes Thread
O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2017 at 23:41 Quote
photo

First ride on the mixer today!

O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2017 at 16:41 Quote
Owner of a foes fly 09 with a curnutt xtd and looking for a new spring--350#. Anyone help me out or point in the right direction? Apparently foes themselves are not in the business of repairing selling parts any longer. Also would be interested in any info related to the DHX Fox 5.0 replacement that can be used instead of the curnutt. Looking to get this bike moving again!

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
Letsdothis wrote:
Owner of a foes fly 09 with a curnutt xtd and looking for a new spring--350#. Anyone help me out or point in the right direction? Apparently foes themselves are not in the business of repairing selling parts any longer. Also would be interested in any info related to the DHX Fox 5.0 replacement that can be used instead of the curnutt. Looking to get this bike moving again!
I too have a 09 Foes Fly with a Curnutt Racing XTD Air Shock I'm good as far till the end of this season , but like you an many of us are stuck with multi-thousand dollar Foes Rigs an have NO Factory part/components support as far as shocks go . Im hoping someone soon with the skill and tooling gets something in the works like replaceable shock mounts for our expensive high end frames or more than just one other shock option from FOX

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 13:32 Quote
I have an fxr with a curnutt air and luckily it's still working fine. However what do I do when it fubars? Foes actually sold a device to fit fox shocks to our frames but in their wisdom they have stopped making them Frown
Anyway surely someone can make such a device. Please!?

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2017 at 13:23 Quote
Call the guys at Foes I'm sure they can take care of you. Bobby is who you will want to ask for! I remember a post on IG about them having parts for the old stuff still

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2017 at 13:24 Quote
photo

Built up a new Foes/DVO Analog HT last week!

Posted: Dec 1, 2017 at 19:51 Quote
Grizzlycycles661 wrote:
Call the guys at Foes I'm sure they can take care of you. Bobby is who you will want to ask for! I remember a post on IG about them having parts for the old stuff still

Alas I've already tried and no go but thanks anyway
Kes

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2017 at 1:41 Quote
fxrextreme wrote:
Grizzlycycles661 wrote:

Alas I've already tried and no go but thanks anyway
Kes

My bad it wasn't Foes page. It was this one. Maybe get in touch

photo

Posted: Dec 2, 2017 at 7:48 Quote
Thanks I'll have a look
Kes

Posted: Dec 30, 2017 at 22:13 Quote
fxrextreme wrote:
I have an fxr with a curnutt air and luckily it's still working fine. However what do I do when it fubars? Foes actually sold a device to fit fox shocks to our frames but in their wisdom they have stopped making them Frown
Anyway surely someone can make such a device. Please!?
Avalanche racing make shocks to fit most

Posted: Dec 30, 2017 at 22:17 Quote
Thanks I'll look into that
Kes

Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 7:08 Quote
fxrextreme wrote:
Thanks I'll look into that
Kes

You may want to get in touch with Guido from www.freeride.it he´s the European service center for Curnutt shocks and Foes Distributor.
Cycleworks is incapable when it comes down to Curnutt support, he does not even provide Akira Suspension with all the tools needed to maintain Curnutt shocks.

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 0:27 Quote
Can you help me out, does anyone know the main pivot bearing size of FOES FXR 2015 and above model?

The swing link use 608 bearings, but i haven't taken out the main pivot yet. I want to order from my local bearing shops and not directly to FOES USA because the shipping is expensive.

Thanks!

Posted: Aug 17, 2020 at 20:29 Quote
Anyone on a Ridgeback? Interested in building up one for the midwest. Curious to see how "pedal friendly" the suspension platform is.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018054
Mobile Version of Website