Post pix of your Nomad

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Post pix of your Nomad
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 13:26 Quote
BrandenG wrote:
trust me, i asked for v3, he had to check stock because he thought they still had some. I highly doubt V4 is out of stock seeing how people warranties are still good.
Did you ask about a deal on a v4?

I broke my v2 Bronson frame in shipping, 100% not a warranty issue at all... called them and told them it was broken and that I knew it wasn't warrantable but asked if there was anything they could for me and they offered me a sweet deal on literally any frame I wanted. Decided to go with a 5010 but they were super helpful and went out of their way to hook me up. I don't think they even asked for the original receipt or if I was original owner.

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 13:36 Quote
You going to order new shifter toggle for your AXS?

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 13:37 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Maybe just to check it out but I get on with the standard paddle pretty well. Was obnoxious at first but I flipped the action in the app and I've used it enough now that I don't really notice it's shape anymore. I do think the new one would be an improvement though, and for $20 it's worth it.

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 14:31 Quote
Yeah, I was quite surprised by the price. Prolly costs them $2 to make but still not a bad price.

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 22:21 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Ordered ot to test, should be good

Posted: Oct 9, 2020 at 9:58 Quote
Atta boy! Support that economy!

Posted: Mar 19, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
Santa Cruz nomad v4 mullett

project nomad v4 mullet

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2021 at 20:03 Quote
Rode some of the most perfect dirt of the season, decided to take some pics before cleaning it off.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 6:35 Quote
jblaski wrote:
Rode some of the most perfect dirt of the season, decided to take some pics before cleaning it off.

Good man. This is sexy af

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 20:57 Quote
anyone with current nomad pics?

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2022 at 13:03 Quote

New to me Nomad. Need to swap a few things out still but it's a vast improvement over the Meta I was on before.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013447
Mobile Version of Website