places to ride in sask.

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
places to ride in sask.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 16:01 Quote
anyone no of some good riding spots in sask??

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 11:47 Quote
dussei11 wrote:
anyone no of some good riding spots in sask??

hahaha man sask. is all flat but i guess u can build some good stuff around town if u know where to go

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
Cypress has some great trails.

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 17:28 Quote
what kinda riding you looking for?

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 at 17:44 Quote
You can laugh but actually there are a few.
I live in Moose Jaw. There are a few trails at the south edge of the town(Wakamow Valley). You can get about an hour ride. Not much climb of course. I have a friend of mine who rides them even at wintertime. Mostly on Tuesdays if you want to join.
If you want more, there is Buffalo Pound Provincial Park (about 20 min north of MJ) . Really fun trails and it got lots of new trails in the last few years. I always say if you can rides these trails you wont have much technical problem anywhere else. The only thing you can't have here: long climbs, but you can split your lungs i can guarantee.
There is a XC8 race and a 65km race usually in September.

Posted: Mar 7, 2011 at 7:59 Quote
so the trails at buffalo pound are they flowey. and for some free ride there are the sand castles near beechy i havent been yet but gonna check em out whent it gets nice.

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 13:28 Quote
Last Mountain looks pretty promissing from the air. I am not sure if the land owner would let anybody ride there tho, and i never had time to go and check it out.

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 at 22:01 Quote
It's about an hour north from Regina. Look for Strasbourg on Google map and you will see the woods northeast from the town.

Posted: Mar 12, 2011 at 8:08 Quote
yeah i no where that is. as soon as it gets nice out i am gonna start build ing a place to where i live some shore stuff.

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 at 12:32 Quote
maxigaz wrote:
Last Mountain looks pretty promissing from the air. I am not sure if the land owner would let anybody ride there tho, and i never had time to go and check it out.

I live near strasbourg and for sure those hills north of town would be awesome. Sadly they are all private property and I dont think the owners enjoy people on them. But man if you could get some trails out there it would be awesome, reminds me of the mountains a little bit. I even see elk up there when I am taking photos.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 10:59 Quote
man jus gotta hop the fence where nobody will see you and hike out there and start building. i gotta do the same thing in biggar.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 16:02 Quote
Bound to get shot around here :p

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 16:20 Quote
i know i have partied out there back in the day. biggar is the same way all hicks in trucks.

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 8:56 Quote
I would be even happy to ride the dirt roads there. At least it's hilly and in the woods...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013241
Mobile Version of Website