Pinkbike's Official *!Street Tuner!* Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pinkbike's Official *!Street Tuner!* Thread
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
http://wimp.com/expensivead/

my favorite car commercial ever. its 8 minuets. like a mini movie. im sure you car guys will love it aswell

deff worth watching it all the way through

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 17:33 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
Hey guys if NISMO stands for NISan MOtorsport, what do they call HOnda MOtorsport? lol
Why are you always against Honda?

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 12:50 Quote
Quik5ilver wrote:
Pyro011 wrote:
Hey guys if NISMO stands for NISan MOtorsport, what do they call HOnda MOtorsport? lol
Why are you always against Honda?
I am? I found this on a honda forum.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:

Mugen, actually. Nice try.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 3:08 Quote
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Pyro011 wrote:

Mugen is not and has never been owned by Honda.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 14:24 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Pyro011 wrote:

Mugen however makes exclusively Honda parts and has for years been the top Honda tuner. Close enough.

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 6:38 Quote
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Pyro011 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:

Mugen however makes exclusively Honda parts and has for years been the top Honda tuner. Close enough.

mugen is partnered with honda actualy Smile

anyone tuned a supra ? gonna get a non turbo 1994 with my mate turn it into a street wepon. we are thinking full jdl bodykit,carbon wing and hood,boss street 5 spoke rims buckets,rollcage,new s wheel,harnesses,nice audio system. and then going to turbo the engine hoping for about 600bhp Big Grin then going to sell it and do a gts-t

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 7:07 Quote
Mugen relationship is all semantics and why go through all that trouble and expense and end up after everything with a GTS-T?

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:00 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
Mugen relationship is all semantics and why go through all that trouble and expense and end up after everything with a GTS-T?

because i can build it all for about £3000-£4000 and sell it for about £10,0000 witch is a profit of £6000-£7000 i can then do the same with a gts-t and make arround the same profit. do this a fiew times and make myselfe £10k in profit no problem.

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:03 Quote
So you have cheap car, labour, parts, etc?

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:10 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
So you have cheap car, labour, parts, etc?

and labour wise i can do it all myself with my friend as i have been modifying cars since i was 13 and his dad has owned tuned and race cars since he was born so he knows a fair bit too.

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 8:35 Quote
Good luck...............

Sadly can't see the image.......work blocks everything.

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 16:07 Quote
freeridemanic wrote:
because i can build it all for about £3000-£4000 and sell it for about £10,0000 witch is a profit of £6000-£7000 i can then do the same with a gts-t and make arround the same profit. do this a fiew times and make myselfe £10k in profit no problem.

Have you ever built a car before? If not, take what you think the job is going to cost and double it. That's just a good rule of thumb.

The majority of your budget in reality will cover the cost of purchasing, shipping, body working and fitting a decent quality JDM body kit plus most of the body work/fitting for the rest of the car.

If it were as simple as dropping $3000-4000 and making 10 off it, everyone who knew how to work on cars would be doing it.

Fact is that modified cars are a lot like bikes, on a good deal you'll get back over 70% of what you invest.

Posted: Nov 4, 2010 at 5:54 Quote
because i can build it all for about £3000-£4000 and sell it for about £10,0000 witch is a profit of £6000-£7000 i can then do the same with a gts-t and make arround the same profit. do this a fiew times and make myselfe £10k in profit no problem.[/Quote]

haha darley you you make up some shit like.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012304
Mobile Version of Website