Mirra icon 20forty or Eastern Traildigger 24"

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Mirra icon 20forty or Eastern Traildigger 24"
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
Its tricky cause not too many people ride 24 inch to tell you the truth. However parts wise Id go with the eastern its a bit easier on the eyes too. I cant say much either then eastern looks like the better bike.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 17:26 Quote
I'm kinda liking the Mirra. It has a full chromolly frame.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
Cruisers are not meant to be heavily abused. The only viable 24" bike for street would be a mtb with 24" wheels..

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
I would go with the eastern
You can abuse it more than a cruiser for sure

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 5:22 Quote
I don't think anyone who has posted on this, has read the specs for either bike or knows what they're talking about. A bike is only as good as it's frame. The Eastern has one chromolly tube,the rest is mild steel. The Mirraco is full chromolly tubing and it's not a racing cruiser-do you see V-brakes on it?
I like eastern stuff, this just isn't as good as the Mirraco.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 11:27 Quote
streetmtber wrote:
Cruisers are not meant to be heavily abused. The only viable 24" bike for street would be a mtb with 24" wheels..
then what are cruisers for then?

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
dobmtb wrote:
streetmtber wrote:
cruising..

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
the eastern isnt designed as a cruiser. its a bmx for oversized people

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
MrRandom wrote:
dobmtb wrote:
streetmtber wrote:
cruising..
"Cruiser" is a term for a 24 or 26 inch wheeled BMX bike. They are meant to do the the same thing as a 20" bike."Cruiser" has nothing to do with "cruising.
Learn your shitWhip

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
hairball wrote:
MrRandom wrote:
dobmtb wrote:

cruising..
"Cruiser" is a term for a 24 or 26 inch wheeled BMX bike. They are meant to do the the same thing as a 20" bike."Cruiser" has nothing to do with "cruising.
Learn your shitWhip
sorry for makin a joke

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 5:38 Quote
MrRandom wrote:
hairball wrote:
MrRandom wrote:

cruising..
Learn your shitWhip
sorry for makin a joke
Sorry,it wasn't really aimed at you...

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 16:49 Quote
the Icon 2040 is a sweet ride and takes a beating better than the guy above me, this bike is fun! huck it off shit it'll take it. Everyone knows you don't ride these like a DH, relax guys, sit on a 24" and pedal your heart out.

ps buy the Icon if you haven't already,its got some rhyno lites on it. Just go break an arm it'll be sweet.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 5:27 Quote
psycholist wrote:
the Icon 2040 is a sweet ride and takes a beating better than the guy above me, this bike is fun! huck it off shit it'll take it. Everyone knows you don't ride these like a DH, relax guys, sit on a 24" and pedal your heart out.

ps buy the Icon if you haven't already,its got some rhyno lites on it. Just go break an arm it'll be sweet.
Your first post and you dig up an old thread and take a poke at me. Don't you have anything more constructive to do? If you read all the way up, I'm defending the Mirraco and cruisers in general. What a waste of a post.
...and trust me,you couldn't deliver a beating on me that I couldn't takeBig Grin
Why don't you go ride? I ride and dig everyday after work. It helps me take beatings.Wink tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013989
Mobile Version of Website