Home Made Bikes

| Next Page
Posted: 2 days ago Quote
pvd666 wrote:
hmbprider61 wrote:
"They act like I have a duty to support these evaluations with academic rigor and test sessions. I don’t." -pverdone

"I do this for fun and for free. You don’t pay me. I owe you absolutely nothing. What should you get for free? What is my responsibility here? How about – fu*k you. Often, I will leave one word comments on a thing; “junk” or “crap”. People get upset. They act like I have a duty to support these evaluations with academic rigor and test sessions. I don’t. I’m busy. I do enough already. You get long winded write ups on topics I enjoy. That is my fun. If a drive by snipe is what I had time for then that is what you get. Learn from it. Instead of asking more from me, how about if you ask more from yourself? Why don’t you try what I do? Grow a goddam pair and fight. I get tired of lame debates with tools that think saying anything bad about a shit product is bad. So tired. I’d like to read a decent critique once in a while, why don’t you give it a try? Do some math. Prove your point."

https://www.peterverdone.com/i-am-a-critic/

Crap post.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
pvd666 wrote:
hmbprider61 wrote:
"They act like I have a duty to support these evaluations with academic rigor and test sessions. I don’t." -pverdone

"I do this for fun and for free. You don’t pay me. I owe you absolutely nothing. What should you get for free? What is my responsibility here? How about – fu*k you. Often, I will leave one word comments on a thing; “junk” or “crap”. People get upset. They act like I have a duty to support these evaluations with academic rigor and test sessions. I don’t. I’m busy. I do enough already. You get long winded write ups on topics I enjoy. That is my fun. If a drive by snipe is what I had time for then that is what you get. Learn from it. Instead of asking more from me, how about if you ask more from yourself? Why don’t you try what I do? Grow a goddam pair and fight. I get tired of lame debates with tools that think saying anything bad about a shit product is bad. So tired. I’d like to read a decent critique once in a while, why don’t you give it a try? Do some math. Prove your point."

https://www.peterverdone.com/i-am-a-critic/
jesus Christ your broodier than Batman.back to the bat cave for you.

Posted: 5 hours ago Quote
R-M-R wrote:
rideonjon wrote:
Agreed the guy is a skilled craftsman and makes some beautiful bikes,but absolute shit as a person.

And that's fine ... mostly.

I'm grateful for his experiments and investigations and he's provided us with valuable information and worthwhile ideas. A few crackpot ideas, too, but that's part of the process. I'm glad he exists. It's just a matter of extracting the value and ignoring the "less savory elements".

I dot mind him to be fair. ...THERES LOTS OF PEOPLE who are shit at talking but have plenty to offer technically

I'm a toolmaker of 20 years, a professional CAD designer of 10 years.
Reading Pvd's stuff made me feel sad for the students he deals with. Lots of buzz words and repeated lines to fill out his post.

If he was shitposting I'd give h credit though. Sadly not.

Pvd contributes as much as Wakidesign. We'd be better off if we didn't have to hear from either.

Posted: 4 hours ago Quote
his FAQ at the end of that post sounds like a 12 year old who just learned about the F word

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006620
Mobile Version of Website