Home Made Bikes

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
bigquotesDude I feel, I have an old school specialized rockhopper that’s rocking pink on top to a purple fade on the bottom.

I love it. I don’t know why shouty colors work so well on bikes but I enjoy the hell out of it.

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 11:36 Quote
soywater wrote:
bigquotesDude I feel, I have an old school specialized rockhopper that’s rocking pink on top to a purple fade on the bottom.

I love it. I don’t know why shouty colors work so
well on bikes but I enjoy the hell out of it.

It kind of sucks though because the stealth thing is becoming a bigger. Thing

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 13:58 Quote
Dabroski-5 wrote:
soywater wrote:

I agree on how stealthy has become the ‘in thing’

Here’s a link to a specialized just like the one in my rafters… https://bikeindex.org/bikes/58681

Granted mine isn’t loaded the to brim like that one but it did come with a radio

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 14:57 Quote
joose wrote:
Dabroski-5 wrote:
soywater wrote:

I agree on how stealthy has become the ‘in thing’

Here’s a link to a specialized just like the one in my rafters… https://bikeindex.org/bikes/58681

Granted mine isn’t loaded the to brim like that one but it did come with a radio

Yeah I like those vintage fades

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 17:54 Quote
soywater wrote:

I love it. I don’t know why shouty colors work so well on bikes but I enjoy the hell out of it.

tup tup tup

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 9:07 Quote
Greetings from India,
Columbus spirit tube set
6/4 titanium flex pivot
7075 shock body and shaft
10mm travel
columbus sprit tubeset 6 4 titanium flex pivot 7075 shock body and shaft 10mm travel
columbus sprit tubeset 6 4 titanium flex pivot 7075 shock body and shaft 10mm travel

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 10:54 Quote
Lovely work. Congrats on the build!

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 10:57 Quote
Wow, gorgeous! Would love to take it out for a boot. No idea if/how well it works but it looks really cool. Gravel bike with leaf spring?

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 11:25 Quote
Thank you @dump and @ scotteh.
Not a gravel frame, it's a single speed commuter. The roads are a bit bad around here!

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 14:24 Quote
psynide wrote:
Thank you @dump and @ scotteh.
Not a gravel frame, it's a single speed commuter. The roads are a bit bad around here!

What can you tell us about the shock?

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
@psynide, dude, that frame is epic. Absolutely lovely, color is so close to my favorite bike color(thank you Bianchi for that)

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 18:50 Quote
Super cool. Tell us about the shock. Is there damping? Just a slider?

Posted: Jun 13, 2021 at 7:31 Quote
Thanks everyone. The shock as just an elastomer bumper. Since the travel is so minimal, I did not try to get too techy! Also, the frame was built with a specific budget in mind Smile

Posted: Jun 13, 2021 at 8:56 Quote
Whoa that's super nice! The softail design with the bianchi celeste paint job gives it a cool Paris-Roubaix vibe. I bet it rides like a dream esp with the Spirit tubing! Are you building a fork as well?

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011237
Mobile Version of Website