Djs in downtown Vancouver

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Djs in downtown Vancouver
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 19:55 Quote
ok ok kids that live in downtown van and GOT no were to ride near by and have to take a bus just to ride some jumps, me and my friend are doin this project that we have to do for scool and we thought hey y not interpret it to our passion so were writing a proposal to the city and asking them to give some land in the downtown area and in our letter we will state that all the other cities have many bike parks and skate parks and the only thing we got here is a measly little skate park that u will get kicked out of if u even sit there holding a mountain bike so if you guys can help us by writing ur names and if u agree to this cause in ur comments we will paste them into our proposal and maybe we can get this thing goin and by the way im only 15 years old and eager to ride

FL
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 19:57 Quote
Evan Blackwell, i hope you get it cause thats rad

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 20:04 Quote
yo i totally agree, my friends and i tried that but never got to finishing it.
Matthew Latko

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 20:08 Quote
im totally behind you even though i dont live there..
the only thing is that downtown van land is pretty pricy
but good luck

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 16:25 Quote
Good luck with that thats what my buds are doing in ladner but if you want to go through with getting new place to ride you need around 3000$ for dirt a lawyer and to make a society and other stuff. BTW Brandon Everell

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 16:34 Quote
love wat you are doing. van needs some djs. joey zuliani

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 18:57 Quote
thnks forthe support guys im gonnna add it in to my proosal as soon as theres lots of names in here.

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 19:00 Quote
you got my support
ryan vanranden

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 1:51 Quote
matt t sorry dont really wanna post my last name on the internet but i hope we get somewhere to rideSmile

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 15:44 Quote
mattiscool124 wrote:
matt t sorry dont really wanna post my last name on the internet but i hope we get somewhere to rideSmile

Hahahah oh man

Graeme duff, i support you

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 20:54 Quote
ya downtown deff needs dirt jumps, do you have any ideas for location...if so could you let everyone know?
Lee Murray

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 20:57 Quote
yaaaa djs

kyle springman

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 20:58 Quote
Duncan David...POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 20:58 Quote
robabaly like near stadium by cambie bridge becuz its an empty lot and we will talk to the city aask them were theres land to use

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 21:04 Quote
Brendan Siu

I'm no djer but itd be sick to have some dirt jumps around anyways lol..

HI MATTHEW

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025830
Mobile Version of Website