Hope Pro 2 Hubs

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Hope Pro 2 Hubs
Posted: Jan 4, 2011 at 12:16 Quote
no the Bulb and Pro II front hubs use a different spacer system and you need the spacers specific for your Pro II

Posted: Jan 4, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:
no the Bulb and Pro II front hubs use a different spacer system and you need the spacers specific for your Pro II

cheers dude you just saved me from a huge mistake

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 at 21:23 Quote
Just 2 quick questions. Im getting a custom rear wheel from CRC, and I need to know what spacing the 10mm bolt on is. Im pretty sure its 135 which is what i need, but id like to confirm it. Also, does the 10mm bolt on just have 2 screws that screw into the hub, or is it an axle with 2 bolts that screw onto the axle? Thanks

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 at 21:26 Quote
riggadon wrote:
Just 2 quick questions. Im getting a custom rear wheel from CRC, and I need to know what spacing the 10mm bolt on is. Im pretty sure its 135 which is what i need, but id like to confirm it. Also, does the 10mm bolt on just have 2 screws that screw into the hub, or is it an axle with 2 bolts that screw onto the axle? Thanks
only one hope pro 2 is a 150, so there is a good chance that the one you are looking at is the 135. It should say right in the ad though

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 at 23:23 Quote
hanley wrote:
riggadon wrote:
only one hope pro 2 is a 150, so there is a good chance that the one you are looking at is the 135. It should say right in the ad though

just found out its 135, never mind the question

Posted: Mar 12, 2011 at 17:56 Quote
ginged26dj wrote:
hey peeps does anyone know if the 20mm conversion for the bulb front hub will work on my pro2 cheers andy

naaahhh

Posted: Mar 13, 2011 at 11:16 Quote
DialedSuburban wrote:
ginged26dj wrote:
hey peeps does anyone know if the 20mm conversion for the bulb front hub will work on my pro2 cheers andy

naaahhh

agreed, hub spacing and adapters have different specifications

Pro II adapters have equal spacing width for 20mm conversion

Bulb has adapters for left and right with different width for 20mm conversion

Posted: May 31, 2011 at 13:37 Quote
sorry for the grave dig...
but i have a little issue.
im running a pro 2 ss currently and have experienced a little bit of stickiness (if i roll the bike the cranks will spin slowly)
its not really that big of a deal.

it could be because i recently took my dry-ass chain and oiled it.
im also running slightly loose chain tension (riding my temporary frame which has vertical dropouts)

any thoughts on how to fix this?
sorry if this is annoying
Salute

O+
Posted: May 31, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
LondonCowan wrote:
sorry for the grave dig...
but i have a little issue.
im running a pro 2 ss currently and have experienced a little bit of stickiness (if i roll the bike the cranks will spin slowly)
its not really that big of a deal.

it could be because i recently took my dry-ass chain and oiled it.
im also running slightly loose chain tension (riding my temporary frame which has vertical dropouts)

any thoughts on how to fix this?
sorry if this is annoying
Salute

I find it's loose cranks, not an issue with the hub. (on my bike anyway, same hub btw)

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 at 12:28 Quote
i'm just taking apart a rear pro 2 i bought second hand, it has the quick release 9mm kit in it and the long silver spacer which goes all the way through is in pretty tight. hope vid says when you hammer it it should just come out with the bearing when you knock it, is there anything else you can do to loosen it off? i put a bit of gt85 on it but didn't seem to make much difference it's still stuck in there pretty well. cheers

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 13:41 Quote
Anyone know the bearing sizes I need for a 150mm x 12mm hope pro 2 ( including free hub bearings)
Cheers

Posted: Mar 29, 2013 at 11:26 Quote
are hope pro 2 hubs loud?

Posted: Mar 29, 2013 at 11:32 Quote
so they are worth the price? im looking to get nice loud hubs Big Grin

Posted: Mar 29, 2013 at 11:33 Quote
yap. Which one are you looking to buy?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009382
Mobile Version of Website