This thread for All Hondas and Nissans fan out there.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
This thread for All Hondas and Nissans fan out there.
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
In that case, he should take care of himself shortly. Ever heard of Darwinism?

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
Kona--Boy wrote:
For Hondas and Nissan fan only. best car ever.

Yesterday i was driving with my cousin in his Turbo Eg6 civic Wen we got to the light there was a evo 8 i thought we were going to loose but i saw my cousin face he looked confident. so wen it was green the evo was infront of us by 2 or 3 meter but wen my cousin hit 3k rpm bam passed the evo by miles.

Loves Hondas civic eg,ek with H22a Engine or B16 or B18.

Nissans Skylines, Silvias, cefiro, Laurel. rb26Dett, Rb25DEt, Sr20.

Wow I never even read this post, this I highly doubt. You beat an Evo with computer contolled AWD with a frd civic? Im sorry I cant belive this. An an Evo 8 at that. Are you for real?

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 4:14 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
Kona--Boy wrote:
For Hondas and Nissan fan only. best car ever.

Yesterday i was driving with my cousin in his Turbo Eg6 civic Wen we got to the light there was a evo 8 i thought we were going to loose but i saw my cousin face he looked confident. so wen it was green the evo was infront of us by 2 or 3 meter but wen my cousin hit 3k rpm bam passed the evo by miles.

Loves Hondas civic eg,ek with H22a Engine or B16 or B18.

Nissans Skylines, Silvias, cefiro, Laurel. rb26Dett, Rb25DEt, Sr20.

Wow I never even read this post, this I highly doubt. You beat an Evo with computer contolled AWD with a frd civic? Im sorry I cant belive this. An an Evo 8 at that. Are you for real?

yea.. i think some one is lieying

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 6:25 Quote
It's possible. Maybe it was a RalliArt Lancer.

That said most "kill stories" like that on the internet are complete and utter bullshit.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
CrankShaftYQX wrote:

That said most "kill stories" like that on the internet are complete and utter bullshit.

A ralli art lancer looks nothing like an evo 8. I really dont think its possible at all even if you hade the best civic ever it would "kill that evo by miles".

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:

A ralli art lancer looks nothing like an evo 8. I really dont think its possible at all even if you hade the best civic ever it would "kill that evo by miles".

Yes, it does. And yes, it's possible. Evo 8 makes about, what, 260-280 hp? I know lots of guys who make substantially more than that in turbo Civics and Integras.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Pyro011 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:

Yes, it does. And yes, it's possible. Evo 8 makes about, what, 260-280 hp? I know lots of guys who make substantially more than that in turbo Civics and Integras.

Drag racing requires more than power, If you have crazy power and you cant get it to the wheels then its to no use. With the Evos AWD and its crazy power. And you have to mod out a civic like crazy to be anywhere close to the power, imagine if you hopped up the evo that much! it would seriously teabag the civic.

And thats it stock.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
Wow I never even read this post, this I highly doubt. You beat an Evo with computer contolled AWD with a fwd civic? Im sorry I cant belive this. An an Evo 8 at that. Are you for real?
You have no idea about this.
Turbo civics are nothing to look down upon. they are very light and pack a punch. Weight plays a huge part in it.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Pyro011 wrote:

Drag racing requires more than power, If you have crazy power and you cant get it to the wheels then its to no use. With the Evos AWD and its crazy power. And you have to mod out a civic like crazy to be anywhere close to the power, imagine if you hopped up the evo that much! it would seriously teabag the civic.

And thats it stock.

Um, I know what drag racing requires.

It's still easily possible. And it's still probably BS.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
Pyro011 wrote:
Fix your video.

My video?
It works for me, try it again.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
Works for me too.

Oh, and do Datsuns count as a Nissan? A friend of mine has a 280Z with a 350cid V8 crate motor under the hood. 430hp and 2600lbs and RWD. It's a handful.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Works for me too.

Oh, and do Datsuns count as a Nissan? A friend of mine has a 280Z with a 350cid V8 crate motor under the hood. 430hp and 2600lbs and RWD. It's a handful.

I'd say it would.
So Pyro011, do you want to admit a civic can beat an Evo 8 yet?
PS: The one in the video I showed wasn't even turbocharged.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
Quik5ilver wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Works for me too.

I'd say it would.

there are civics that can destroy evos and almost every thing, 'xept of one silver fiat.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 16:47 Quote
Quik5ilver wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
Works for me too.

I'd say it would.

The vid says "this video is not avalible" and no im not ready to admit a civic can beat an evo. Put the 2 cars on a track. Evo would dominate.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016087
Mobile Version of Website