i am lookin for a new bike to do light freeride and trails

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
i am lookin for a new bike to do light freeride and trails
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
i am lookin for a new bike to do light freeride and trails, i have a scott reflex and need an upgrade. plz help

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 13:49 Quote
there is a bit already written on this subject. but i hate it when people strike my new forums down.... so i will tell you to buy a reign x. its what i finally bought after i was done being in the same place you are. but if you want some pre-written info, search this topic or the reign x. you'd love it.

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
please dont buy a norco. i'm sorry. i have had friends who have them and the are heavy and not cleverly designed and the wear out or snap. and this may just be me, but they dont seem to fit me right (the a-line and the 6) oh, and im 6'0" 150lbs.

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
dont listen to him ^

get what you want

i'd say a norco six or a haro x6LT

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
what about an iorn hourse

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:18 Quote
AmirB wrote:
dont listen to him ^

get what you want

i'd say a norco six or a haro x6LT

don't listen to him ^. anyone who knows anything about bikes would never suggest a haro.

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
a haro is just fine

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
yeah, they're great if you like cheap bikes with halfway decent components and a frame that will be junk by the next season just from doing 3 foot drops. trust me, dont buy a haro unless your bmx'ing and even then, tread softly.

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
willems wrote:
there is a bit already written on this subject. but i hate it when people strike my new forums down.... so i will tell you to buy a reign x. its what i finally bought after i was done being in the same place you are. but if you want some pre-written info, search this topic or the reign x. you'd love it.

i have to agree giant bikes are usually really really good

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
willems wrote:
please dont buy a norco. i'm sorry. i have had friends who have them and the are heavy and not cleverly designed and the wear out or snap. and this may just be me, but they dont seem to fit me right (the a-line and the 6) oh, and im 6'0" 150lbs.

see not every bike fits every person.... my a line fits me better than my stinky does... so those comments are irrelevant

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
besides it looks to me like willems is gonna dis every idea put out there unless its a giant reign...

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
Right, every one has a diffrent favorite

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
and yea a 6 point is another good choice... but u gotta get an 08.. ironhorse doesnt have the dw link remember

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
besides it looks to me like willems is gonna dis every idea put out there unless its a giant reign...
no, there are many other bikes i like a lot. i just dont like haro's or norcos. for the few bike that i actually have first hand experience with, i'd say those two are at the bottom of the list.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012960
Mobile Version of Website