i am lookin for a new bike to do light freeride and trails

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
i am lookin for a new bike to do light freeride and trails
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 20:32 Quote
lol ya, if you like it, and it feels good. then theres no need to change.

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
AmirB wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
AmirB wrote:

go for the six tup

okay well most people are telling me six now. so i'll look into it. what about a RM slayer?

well, if your more into lighter AM and climbing and riding a little bit of XC go for the slayer.
if your more into be able to keep up with other riders between the trails and at the uphills with the abillity to go DH really fast and jumping, dropping and hucking (like me) go for the six

sweet! alright i'm gunna go for the six. what year? six one, six two or six three?

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
AmirB wrote:
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:

okay well most people are telling me six now. so i'll look into it. what about a RM slayer?

well, if your more into lighter AM and climbing and riding a little bit of XC go for the slayer.
if your more into be able to keep up with other riders between the trails and at the uphills with the abillity to go DH really fast and jumping, dropping and hucking (like me) go for the six

sweet! alright i'm gunna go for the six. what year? six one, six two or six three?

dunno, i prefer this year six (0Cool or if you wanna wait go for the 09.
if your in budget get the six 1 and if your not get the 3 (or if your in the middle..)

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
i dono i like the older versions like the 06. i just don't like the look of the new ones. maybe it'll grow on me....?
six3 is probably what i'll go for

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013967
Mobile Version of Website