****KEYSTONE THREAD****

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
****KEYSTONE THREAD****
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
young-gun wrote:
ottohp wrote:
young-gun wrote:
Keystone is the shit! I love that place! I rode the whole mountain except for some of Jam Rock and The Drop Zone on my Slayer SXC. The bridges are really fun there but they need more of them and well money doesn't live up to its name for me... but I sill give it a 5/5! PeAcEPimp
yep there well built
Did you ride East Forest.. the corkscrew? Or the high, skinny one on Paid and Full?
yer i did did you do the trail with the drop and the wall ride

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
ottohp wrote:
young-gun wrote:
ottohp wrote:
yep there well built
Did you ride East Forest.. the corkscrew? Or the high, skinny one on Paid and Full?
Uhhh was it TNT... Or paid and Full? I have Rode Everything there.. hey send me a friend request and I will Message you

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
young-gun wrote:
ottohp wrote:
young-gun wrote:
Uhhh was it TNT... Or paid and Full? I have Rode Everything there.. hey send me a friend request and I will Message you
i rode tnt but it was a long trail tnt was the funist there

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
awesome thread!!!!

key is by far my favorite spot... favorite trail is probly east forest, paid n full, high speed dirt and money... ya go keystone!!!

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
anyone know when keystone will be open for this summer?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 7:23 Quote
willems wrote:
Probably late May or Early June.. I hope

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 7:26 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
awesome thread!!!!

key is by far my favorite spot... favorite trail is probly east forest, paid n full, high speed dirt and money... ya go keystone!!!
My favorite Trails are High Speed Dirt, Cowboy Up, Milky Way, Even Flow, East Forest, Moter Head, TNT, Paid & Full... basicly every Black or double Black other than Jam Rock... I have to walk on that trail. Yea hahaHelmet

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
young-gun wrote:
willems wrote:
Probably late May or Early June.. I hope

ya hopefully sooner than normal... they have not got that much snow this year along with all of colorado

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
young-gun wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:
awesome thread!!!!

My favorite Trails are High Speed Dirt, Cowboy Up, Milky Way, Even Flow, East Forest, Moter Head, TNT, Paid & Full... basicly every Black or double Black other than Jam Rock... I have to walk on that trail. Yea hahaHelmet

haha man i was goin on cowboy up one day (of coarse the first run of the day) and hit the rock garden and shit my front tire wedged between to rocks and i ate it right over the bars face first in the rocks... ruined my shirt gloves and shorts tore them all up but whatev still a great trail lol

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:29 Quote
young-gun wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:
awesome thread!!!!

My favorite Trails are High Speed Dirt, Cowboy Up, , Even Flow, East Forest, Moter Head, TNT, Paid & Full... basicly every Black or double Black other than Jam Rock... I have to walk on that trail. Yea hahaHelmet
Milky Way and TNT all the way

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
young-gun wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:
awesome thread!!!!

haha man i was goin on cowboy up one day (of coarse the first run of the day) and hit the rock garden and shit my front tire wedged between to rocks and i ate it right over the bars face first in the rocks... ruined my shirt gloves and shorts tore them all up but whatev still a great trail lol
haha! It takes a time or two to get that right.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
young-gun wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:
young-gun wrote:

haha for sure... oh and the most embarrassing thing to do is mess up a jump (case fall bail) whatever right on the big tables right in front of river run when there is a hole balcony of hot chicks cheering you on..... Redface

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
ottohp wrote:
kickel wrote:
ottohp wrote:

why not
your from arizona when was the last time you were at keystone the drop zone is very scetch comeon the landing is almost like a rock garden, but it would be hard to over shot em. an the money trail is awesome once you get it down but it tends to be inconsistent. but still fun. and the corkscrew in east forest is really sic too
i am going for a week so thanks

sorry willems but not every single drop and/or jump is going to be perfect for you.. some ppl like tech stuff maybe you should learn how to ride it better... btw jaws is the best Helmet

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
young-gun wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:

haha for sure... oh and the most embarrassing thing to do is mess up a jump (case fall bail) whatever right on the big tables right in front of river run when there is a hole balcony of hot chicks cheering you on..... Redface
That made me laugh so hard lol That Always happens to someone

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:46 Quote
We Should get this thread started up again, It opens June 26 (depending on weather)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010283
Mobile Version of Website