Freecoaster Thread *Everything you need to know* Questions Welcome

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Freecoaster Thread *Everything you need to know* Questions Welcome
Posted: Dec 7, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
If your into fashion, go to the gap.
You've not even been around for long and I already hate you.

Absolute wasteman.

Posted: Dec 7, 2014 at 15:09 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:

wot

^
What he said...

Posted: Dec 7, 2014 at 18:49 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:

wot

^
What he said...
Well you see, it's because...retard.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 2:54 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:

wot

I'm joking man, freecoasters are fashion Hubs haha, I respect freecoaster riding really it's just a joke I have between my friends.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 5:30 Quote
So just between yourself

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 9:09 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:

wot

I'm joking man, freecoasters are fashion Hubs haha, I respect freecoaster riding really it's just a joke I have between my friends.

It's a joke in BMX in general. Whenever anything gets popular, people make fun of it cause it's hip to be different.

Unno, there's a time and a place for jokes like that. They can be hilarious. Yours was kinda just.... there.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 9:12 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:
sherbet wrote:

wot

It's a joke in BMX in general. Whenever anything gets popular, people make fun of it cause it's hip to be different.

Unno, there's a time and a place for jokes like that. They can be hilarious. Yours was kinda just.... there.
Yeah you should really keep the joke between you and your mom

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 9:14 Quote
Y'all overhating now. Freecoasters are trendy as f*ck lately. He definitely said it wrong time wrong place, but meh. We're not pussies, our skin is thicker than that.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 9:25 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Y'all overhating now. Freecoasters are trendy as f*ck lately. He definitely said it wrong time wrong place, but meh. We're not pussies, our skin is thicker than that.
I don't see the hype about coasters? Sure not having to back pedal is useful, but why's everyone getting all hyped about them? I like cassettes, even if mine is an eastern..

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 10:01 Quote
I think it's just due to a few really good ones coming out recently, as well as a few big name riders (Reynolds and Curly) who've recently swapped over.

They're most definitely trendin'. Doesn't mean you guys are hopping on a bandwagon.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 10:43 Quote
Now Oil slick on the other hand hahaha

Anyone seriously seen the price of a pair of oil slick bars? It's near enough double the price..Like ho lee fuk

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 10:59 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:

Anyone seriously seen the price of a pair of oil slick bars? It's near enough double the price..Like ho lee fuk
Yeah, they're like £140. Forks are just ridiculous though.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 11:26 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:

Anyone seriously seen the price of a pair of oil slick bars? It's near enough double the
price..Like ho lee fuk
Yeah it's stupid, the rims are 150 each lol

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 16:35 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
sherbet wrote:
I don't see the hype about coasters? Sure not having to back pedal is useful, but why's everyone getting all hyped about them? I like cassettes, even if mine is an eastern..
It's not just helpful, it looks way better. Obviously if you're not riding much street then it's pretty pointless, but fakie hopping a stair set is far less hassle when you don't have to worry about your footplacement and timing, so you're a bit more relaxed and can think more about making the actual trick look cleaner.

Also everything looks better when you are just coasting smoothly backwards compared to the comparitavely jerky motion of cassette fakie's

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012567
Mobile Version of Website