Freecoaster Thread *Everything you need to know* Questions Welcome

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Freecoaster Thread *Everything you need to know* Questions Welcome
Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 16:49 Quote
I 100% agree they make everything look dope, I want to get one again but I don't wanna pay a lot of money haha

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 1:07 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Y'all overhating now. Freecoasters are trendy as f*ck lately. He definitely said it wrong time wrong place, but meh. We're not pussies, our skin is thicker than that.

Respect man. You should see the abuse I'm receiving in another thread for asking which plastic pegs were best!

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 2:32 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Y'all overhating now. Freecoasters are trendy as f*ck lately. He definitely said it wrong time wrong place, but meh. We're not pussies, our skin is thicker than that.

Respect man. You should see the abuse I'm receiving in another thread for asking which plastic pegs were best!
You're not getting abused for asking about plastic pegs. You're abusing people saying they should cut themselves because he told you to shut up.

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 3:24 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:
sherbet wrote:

You're not getting abused for asking about plastic pegs. You're abusing people saying they should cut themselves because he told you to shut up.
actually it's because of the rise on handlebars! Haha

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 3:24 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:

actually it's because of the rise on handlebars! Haha
and that comment is my response

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 3:28 Quote
What are you talking about?

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 3:36 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
I was talking about the rise on handle bars and that queer Kieran kid said I was gay and shit, the comment your were on about was my response to that question? Do you understand now b?

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 3:58 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:
I was talking about the rise on handle bars and that queer Kieran kid said I was gay and shit, the comment your were on about was my response to that question? Do you understand now b?
Oh, yeah I understand now. Also, don't call me "b".

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 4:04 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:
b stands for biker haha no it doesn't really. Do you ride street? On a bmx obvs?

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 5:02 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:
b stands for biker haha no it doesn't really. Do you ride street? On a bmx obvs?
Yes, but i'm not very good. So i stick to skateparks and my local jumps most of the time.

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 6:52 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:

Yes, but i'm not very good. So i stick to skateparks and my local jumps most of the time.
sick keep it 20" haha unless you live near mountains then in that case I take it all back and mtbs are all good!

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 6:55 Quote
mozzin wrote:
I 100% agree they make everything look dope, I want to get one again but I don't wanna pay a lot of money haha
tricks look 100% better also get 99% harder haha

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 7:03 Quote
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:
I didn't call you gay once, you're 25. Stop trying to act smart and ask 16 year olds for fights.

Don't bring this shit into another forum. Grow the f*ck up. Don't even try talk about me in other forums too, so immature.

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 7:21 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Toostreet4you wrote:
GrunderS wrote:
I didn't call you gay once, you're 25. Stop trying to act smart and ask 16 year olds for fights.

Don't bring this shit into another forum. Grow the f*ck up. Don't even try talk about me in other forums too, so immature.
I didn't man, the guy with a picture of a mountain bike did. Jeeeez

Posted: Dec 10, 2014 at 15:05 Quote
Holy shit, you're annoying.

I immediately regret standing up for you. It seems to have given you more self confidence. Do us all a favour and sit back a bit, see the tone of the thread, and then join in.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023143
Mobile Version of Website