Freecoaster Thread *Everything you need to know* Questions Welcome

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Freecoaster Thread *Everything you need to know* Questions Welcome
Posted: Dec 11, 2014 at 1:35 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Holy shit, you're annoying.

I immediately regret standing up for you. It seems to have given you more self confidence. Do us all a favour and sit back a bit, see the tone of the thread, and then join in.
yo, this is the first forum I've ever been in in my life. I understand now. As I said before, I miss read banter as insults. Will everyone drop it already! Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse I'm here for the street, allow it!

Posted: Dec 11, 2014 at 5:45 Quote
People on forums hate it when you post more than once consecutively. You're a huge offender for this. It's annoying as f*ck. You can edit replies into your post.

Posted: Dec 11, 2014 at 5:45 Quote
Still annoying to be honest. But it's gunna take a long time for us to warm up to you because you came in here like a cock wielding super sayin. So just relax a bit and you'll be liked...eventually.

Posted: Dec 11, 2014 at 5:57 Quote
Sorry guys, il get used to it soon. Hopefully!

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 17:48 Quote
my khe reverse has wobble i cant get rid of any suggestions

Posted: Dec 29, 2015 at 17:51 Quote
my khe reverse has wobble i cant get rid of any suggestions

Posted: Dec 30, 2015 at 10:59 Quote
Tighten your cone nuts if it's still there like you have blown a hub bearing which likely means the driver bearing may be about to die as well

I actually set mine up with a c*nt hair of wobble because if I don't my pegs make the driver bearing bind up a bit

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 at 12:58 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
Tighten your cone nuts if it's still there like you have blown a hub bearing which likely means the driver bearing may be about to die as well

I actually set mine up with a c*nt hair of wobble because if I don't my pegs make the driver bearing bind up a bit
yea its been there since i got it the driver bearing is f*cked kinda still rides smooth the wobble just bugs me when i rode cassetes i hated any noise on my bike that sounded a loose part. i just can't afford the bearing to replace it right now im looking into a new hub as soon as i can. i'm thinking about another khe reverse if it can last this long on a blown bearing then a new on should last forever.

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 at 13:40 Quote
Check out the Merritt coaster it has bushings instead of bearings... My homie has been on one for a while now with no issues at all

Posted: Jul 3, 2016 at 8:49 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
The best freecoaster actually is the NYB japan B coaster. It uses the unsealed bombproof system that nankai coasters use but has a 14mm male axle. It weighs the same as a profile 14mm cassette and is reliable as long as you grease the bearings ever 4 months or so. I used to run a nankai and the only thing that was a bummer was the 3/8ths axle. Since the nankai I have owned 3 khe coasters and had to replace the driver bearings over 40 times. Now that there is a 14mm nankai I am getting rid of my reverse which has had the driver bearing blow up 3 times already since the start of april.
dude you could have just run a nankai bamboo for years. they can be hard to find but ive seen a couple on ebay over the years.

Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 19:33 Quote
core-macneil-rider wrote:
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
The best freecoaster actually is the NYB japan B coaster. It uses the unsealed bombproof system that nankai coasters use but has a 14mm male axle. It weighs the same as a profile 14mm cassette and is reliable as long as you grease the bearings ever 4 months or so. I used to run a nankai and the only thing that was a bummer was the 3/8ths axle. Since the nankai I have owned 3 khe coasters and had to replace the driver bearings over 40 times. Now that there is a 14mm nankai I am getting rid of my reverse which has had the driver bearing blow up 3 times already since the start of april.
dude you could have just run a nankai bamboo for years. they can be hard to find but ive seen a couple on ebay over the years.

Yeah no lhd though

Posted: Jul 7, 2016 at 0:52 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:
bluntosaurusrex wrote:

Yeah no lhd though
wait theres a lhd version of that NYB hub sick ill have to keep that in mind my buddy jesse's nankai technolite rolled super smooth and despite being a flatlander he kind of abused that hub he did a little street on his flatland bike

Posted: Jul 7, 2016 at 6:57 Quote
bluntosaurusrex wrote:

Yeah no lhd though
wait theres a lhd version of that NYB hub sick ill have to keep that in mind my buddy jesse's nankai technolite rolled super smooth and despite being a flatlander he kind of abused that hub he did a little street on his flatland bike

I wish there was but they dont

Posted: Jul 8, 2016 at 13:51 Quote
anyone try a profile z coaster yet kinda curious if they're any good

Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 20:42 Quote
anyone try a profile z coaster yet kinda curious if they're any good

got to ride my buddies it was really nice... feels very different in ways to the KHE design but the cassette sound is nice to be able to alert you if you are engaged or not.... But is it worth the $600 CAD it will cost you after tax not likely

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010991
Mobile Version of Website