What is your favourite STREET/DJ fork?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is your favourite STREET/DJ fork?
Author Message
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
lilwalters wrote:
try and find a compromise... not too stiff, not too soft... you'll have way more fun... another reason i love the argyle... the top and bottom compression settings are quite a contrast to one another...
i have an arygle 318 and there not that stiff there really nice though the are perfect i have mine at the hardest setting for mine pretty light to

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
rockymountianflow wrote:
lilwalters wrote:
try and find a compromise... not too stiff, not too soft... you'll have way more fun... another reason i love the argyle... the top and bottom compression settings are quite a contrast to one another...
i have an arygle 318 and there not that stiff there really nice though the are perfect i have mine at the hardest setting for mine pretty light to

it's all relative i suppose... i usually keep my compression at the highest setting (i also ride a 31Cool ... compared to most forks, it's quite stiff...

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
dh race- boxxer worldcup
freeride- totem

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
for long travel i'd go with the 66's or 888's =D

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 20:53 Quote
Rigids....or a Marzzochi 4x fork....

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
454 Pike air, or Fox float 36. The two best street forks out there.

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 21:15 Quote
i have an 08 dj2 with the air taken out

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 6:02 Quote
sherbet wrote:
454 Pike air, or Fox float 36. The two best street forks out there.
my friends fox snapped after 1 month...

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 6:06 Quote
eisernes wrote:
for long travel i'd go with the 66's or 888's =D

dude what are you on about this is on a street thread lol

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:39 Quote
mtbstreetrider wrote:
sherbet wrote:
454 Pike air, or Fox float 36. The two best street forks out there.
my friends fox snapped after 1 month...
are you sure it wasnt an f series?
because if it was a 36,
he was doing MASSIVE street stuff

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:42 Quote
and mine is probably a pike,
or a dj1


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018112
Mobile Version of Website