Sigh.. dog poo on tire, how to get it off?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Sigh.. dog poo on tire, how to get it off?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
Well.. My problem is quite simple. Dog poo nice and wedged into front tire knobs and not going anywhere. I have scraped out most of it with assorted twigs but there is still a significant amount on it. What is the best/only way to get it completely off? I have a hose, twigs, some sort of soap? I do not have a pressure washer, but maybe I can borrow one from someone. Any ideas, or is the pressure washer the way to go? thanks for anything.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:04 Quote
tooth brush or like a harder sponge may work

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:05 Quote
Spray it down with the garden hose. Then go ride your bike until the rest is gone.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:06 Quote
jdm-dsm wrote:
Spray it down with the garden hose. Then go ride your bike until the rest is gone.

but then if he rides with the poop still ther it might fly in his face n no one wants that to happen

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:08 Quote
or u could lick it off!.....LMAO j/j, id go with the pressure washer and a toothbrush if ur that worried about it, to me id juss leave it cuz its gunna come off the next time u ride unless u only ride street or if u dont ride everyday...only other option I got is to water it down, use a sponge and mabey some Goo Gone!, its ussualy used for the sticky residue left by tape or stuff like that but ive used it on many other things, and it worked, so either use the pressure washer and a sponge, or the tooth brush idea, or Goo Gone

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:10 Quote
creech wrote:
or u could lick it off!.....LMAO j/j, id go with the pressure washer and a toothbrush if ur that worried about it, to me id juss leave it cuz its gunna come off the next time u ride unless u only ride street or if u dont ride everyday...only other option I got is to water it down, use a sponge and mabey some Goo Gone!, its ussualy used for the sticky residue left by tape or stuff like that but ive used it on many other things, and it worked, so either use the pressure washer and a sponge, or the tooth brush idea, or Goo Gone

Thanks everyone (except jonlake), ill try some of those.. and yes, i am "that" worried about it because it is stored indoors.. not a garage, my dining room.. tup

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:13 Quote
use a stiff brush and some soap

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:18 Quote
gtkid wrote:
lmao, just take it to your lbs,

your dumb

Is that some type of joke?

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
wannakona wrote:
gtkid wrote:

your dumb

yes, it is, it's ironic because he said it with incorrect grammar.
"you're dumb" = "you are dumb" vs. "your dumb" as in "that dumb belongs to you"

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:33 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
wannakona wrote:
gtkid wrote:

your dumb

yes, it is, it's ironic because he said it with incorrect grammar.
"you're dumb" = "you are dumb" vs. "your dumb" as in "that dumb belongs to you"

hah, thanks for that.. Rolleyes lol but i meant with regards to the lbs idea, i can only assume it was a joke..

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:34 Quote
i converted my garden hose to a pressure washer with parts lying around my house

namely, my thumb

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:38 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
i converted my garden hose to a pressure washer with parts lying around my house

namely, my thumb

Big Grin ahah that will probably work pretty well actually..

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:46 Quote
gtkid wrote:

your dumb

dont post that shit, use your fricken head, your lbs isnt going to take the dog poo off

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:47 Quote
didnt realize it was a joke

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010152
Mobile Version of Website