Trek. Should It Bring Back The Bruiser?

PB Forum :: Other
Trek. Should It Bring Back The Bruiser?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:04 Quote
Hey just got bored but who thinks trek should open up the Bruisers again? Also Keep the Jack going and have two seperate lines of DJ hardtail?

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:07 Quote
no on the bruisers. hated them i rode my buds for a while felt too xc

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:13 Quote
Yeah, i totally agree with Thud. The Bruiser was too much like an xc bike. The Jack is so much better for dirt jumping.

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:15 Quote
i have to agree with the first guy, i think they should bring it back but market it as more of a freeride hardtail and have the jack as a dirt jumper

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:17 Quote
yeah thts kinda wat i was thinkin. plus if you have ever owned a bruiser they feel like xc for a bit but then you ad parts some bonus stuff it feels more and more like dj.

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 18:40 Quote
I thought that the bruiser looked awful I/M/O

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 20:24 Quote
haha the jack doesnt look any better

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 6:58 Quote
ya really... although the jack1 looks nice in white but the others are kinda dirty

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 16:14 Quote
brycebiking101 wrote:
ya really... although the jack1 looks nice in white but the others are kinda dirty

The blue looks good in person. Online it looks like crap. You have to see it in person to really appreciate the color.

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 at 22:20 Quote
I'm kinda partial to the orange one myself!

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
no they are shit

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
tone-it wrote:

still better looking than any of the konas, norcos or banshees.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
brassballs wrote:
tone-it wrote:

still better looking than any of the konas, norcos or banshees.

And BeOnes.

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
to each there own i guess, i have been freeriding since around 2000, was riding HT's with dc forks and dual 24's back then and i have ridden a lot of frames and none of them feel as good or are built as nice as the B1. if ya look back at some of my bike you will see that at the times i built them they were pretty killer.
i have broken my share of frames as well. i have seen trends come and go and it is all the same shit. burly allum frames vs steel frame. this was going on long before dob or the likes came around. they just coppied the desings from other compnaies before them.
i would ride a trek before a kona or a dorco anyday.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.044943
Mobile Version of Website