three-taps...any tips?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
three-taps...any tips?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 19:42 Quote
Hey, i have been practising three taps, i can get about halfway then i just drop. any tips? also tips on spinning faster would probably help.

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 19:59 Quote
Try to make sure you keep your weight moving/leaning forward. Also when your wheel taps the bike sort of stops spinning but make sure to keep your weight spinning around. It will feel much better with a slow carving kind of spin as well, and not just twisting like mental. Good luck and enjoy, its a super fun trick.

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 8:29 Quote
have you got a vid of you trying it? cause than we can see what you're doing wrong and help you out

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 9:03 Quote
Sorry i dont have a video of me trying one, never thought of taping a trick i couldnt do. And thanks for the tip, ill try that slow carving mtion out.

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 14:44 Quote
Well i was just try 180s at the parka nd i started to just go a bit faster n roll up then i would just look behind me more when i spun normally keeping my front end up more then just pivot the little bit rest

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 15:55 Quote
Tip appreciated, i landed 2 of them today.

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 16:35 Quote
ya every one syas look back wards for 180s i find it helps if u look at the back hub if ur having trouble try it

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 at 15:12 Quote
Not6 exactly what i asked for, but ive pretty much got 180's down on mtb now. just cant always get the revert part.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009274
Mobile Version of Website