What can a 2006 Norco Shore 2 HANDLE?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What can a 2006 Norco Shore 2 HANDLE?
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 21:49 Quote
kazet wrote:
savagepaul wrote:
just get a better 66 fork and then get dee trak or deemaxx rims if possible

Yah, but i kinda want white rims!? How are the Tranistion Revolution Wheels like!?Strong?

Is there anything wrong with your wheels now? Why not ride them until you have a problem that justifies replacement? While you can see noticeable performance improvements upgrading suspension and drive train components, wheels are wheels - if they are round, true and the hubs are spinning smoothly you are pretty much golden. The noticeable advantage you are going to obtain with upgraded wheels is weight savings - if you are riding 45ish pounds of bike already, I am guessing that is not a big concern for you. If they ain't broke, why fix them?

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 22:09 Quote
Ug, why is everyone so enthralled with white rims? Just find something good and paint it if you're so desperate to be a trend whore.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 22:09 Quote
this is my friends shore 2. it handles lots of big stuff.
photo

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 13:30 Quote
^^^^damn, im liking that bike!!^^^^^^^^ What kind of Totems are those, are they the coils, because ive heard the SOLO AIR ones are the best!!?!

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 16:39 Quote
So I should just change the forks for now?!?! What else??

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 16:56 Quote
Totems or 2007-08 66??

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 16:59 Quote
I rode my shore 2 all summer in whistler and the frame was fantastic. Held up to ALOT of punishment!

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 21:15 Quote
bikenation wrote:
I rode my shore 2 all summer in whistler and the frame was fantastic. Held up to ALOT of punishment!

ahhh, sweet, but still thinking of going off the very top of the kokanee box, could it be handled?!??!?!?!

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 21:19 Quote
its a norco ull be fine

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 21:20 Quote
kazet wrote:
bikenation wrote:

ahhh, sweet, but still thinking of going off the very top of the kokanee box, could it be handled?!??!?!?!
yes

well...unless you're a TOTAL hack that weighs in excess of 250 pounds
you'd be fine to take a stock norco hardtail off that if you were smooth enough

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 15:34 Quote
truffles wrote:
kazet wrote:
bikenation wrote:

yes

well...unless you're a TOTAL hack that weighs in excess of 250 pounds
you'd be fine to take a stock norco hardtail off that if you were smooth enough

sweeeeet. I weigh about 140 - 145 pounds, so im ok, lol. im gonna be rippin this bike in the summer at whistler!!!!Whip tup

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 22:31 Quote
I played around on the kokanee box alot this summer and had no problems... although thye could have maintained the landing a bit better and the lip at the top of it makes things a little sketchy but still fun. The bike is at home anywhere on that mountain!

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 19:52 Quote
I got the new shore 2 and put on some 08 Marz 66 ATA. They'll hold up to anything you throw at it for sure!
photo

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 11:09 Quote
think you can put a 203mm dual crown on the shore 2?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019330
Mobile Version of Website