Free running thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Free running thread
Previous Page |
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:30 Quote
hey guys i've been checkin out free running lately because my bike is kindy screwed right now so does any 1 else here do free running??Pimp

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:34 Quote
i parkour, but i do not free run

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:38 Quote
my friends freerun
they're actyually pretty good i think

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:40 Quote
learn to flip and do gainers then do it over building roof gaps

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:43 Quote
Watch district B13 (Try and find a english one, Unlike me I could only find the french one at the time and I don't speak a single bit of french) it's a good movie.

And it's called parkour.

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:44 Quote
yeah dude I try a little but this past summer I did a lot of cliff diving. I dont think i flip fast enough to try anything on solid ground.
This is a good video to watch for anyone who wants to see what freerunning is all about

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:56 Quote
Thats nuts, I wish I could do that stuff.

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 22:04 Quote
i parkour and free run,its a super fun.but i pissoff alot of ppl

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 6:44 Quote
I used to do both, but I kinda gave it up for biking... I couldnt bike with sprained ankles all the time... Had I did stuff that was in my limits it wouldnt have been a problem but I just had to go and out do everyoneRolleyes ... Needless to say I was the camera man for a couple weeks, then I moved to the states so I've got no one to parkour with anymore

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 at 7:17 Quote
yeah man freerunning is the shit because you dont have to have a track or a course you can just go do it

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 14:04 Quote
that was f*cked up, that guy like broke his neck!

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 15:13 Quote
i respect it but... its just plain silly to me.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 5:49 Quote
I realize this is a very old thread, but i recently started getting into Parkour/freerunning, just as a little something to do on the side..
so does anyone here have any tips on getting started?

i also recently learned front flips on flat, but my landings are really bad, i always land really hard on my legs, and it kinda hurts.. any tips for front flips?

Mod Plus
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 17:07 Quote
itamarbmx4life wrote:
I realize this is a very old thread, but i recently started getting into Parkour/freerunning, just as a little something to do on the side..
so does anyone here have any tips on getting started?

i also recently learned front flips on flat, but my landings are really bad, i always land really hard on my legs, and it kinda hurts.. any tips for front flips?

They shouldn't be hurting if your jumping from the ground... Does it hurt when you just jump from flat and land...

My suggestion is to practice absorbing more... aka when you land try to land on your tip toes to your heels then bend you knees... all this in a continuous motion will soften any blow...

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015657
Mobile Version of Website