Awsome Bike Jump Over COP CAR

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Awsome Bike Jump Over COP CAR
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 8:03 Quote
hey,
had been looking through some pics when i found this picture, at first i thought it could be photo shoped but then reading the coments i found a link to the whole story, i thought it was pretty good so i wanted to share it.

Link to story:

http://evomo.com/blog/2008/06/08/bring-the-rukus-but-dont-bring-the-cops/#more-1089

photo

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 6:00 Quote
How did they get the shot of Jami jumping over the cop car's hood?

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 7:44 Quote
gabor wrote:
How did they get the shot of Jami jumping over the cop car's hood?

I was wondering the same thing, so i read through some of the comments. One person brought up a whole bunch of stuff that really makes me believe that the whole thing was staged. Like the fact that the cops pulled guns on an un armed person, how the cops ran with thier guns instead of holstering them, which is against protocol, and thier uniforms. The uniforms were missing the vest, as well as a crest on one of thier shoulders, which is mandatory for their uniform. All in all, I think it was staged to get some cool shots, and make up a cool sounding story.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 7:50 Quote
does seem a bit staged i guess as the cops are outside a doughnut place lol proberly is but was still cool

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
I really don't think it's staged, just follow the link to the full story. And this is what he got for that nice flatty... but the guns are just unnecessary

photo

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
its definately staged, uniform is wrong, police decals on the car are fake and a halfass job to nice try dipshits

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
am i the only one that noticed theres a girl in the car then when jami is on the ground there is to guys?

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
Staged.... Theres no way they just happened to get that shot at a dough nut shop...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
cantthink wrote:
am i the only one that noticed theres a girl in the car then when jami is on the ground there is to guys?
oh wow.

in the first photo posted in the thread there is a female passenger in the police cruiser. then when the guy has the weapon drawn and stuff it is two male officers? ook..

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
plus the story dosnt match the photo they said the police showed up and tryied to talk to them and jami ran. how would they snap that shot then?

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyNZy9HwXS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

does anyone know where the complete gallery is located in a decent quality? this is only found on istagram, thanks

Posted: Apr 19, 2020 at 6:35 Quote
video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=756awhuW6b0

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014981
Mobile Version of Website