Vancouver

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 18:18 Quote
glas4d wrote:
nishnash wrote:
photo

oh f*ck....

Thats what you get for running a single track on a bike like that. You deserved it!! lol
Razz nawrs dude the rim was holding up great, i Hit a rock REALLY fast and hard....any rim wuda bent significantly...
That wheels so bent its like flat at the bottom and then its S-Curved so much that it cant pass through the fork...

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
they have been saying they would close hoodlums for 5 years now. so dont worry about it. they plan a demolition day atleast 1 time every 2 years and never do.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 18:27 Quote
nishnash wrote:
glas4d wrote:
nishnash wrote:
photo

oh f*ck....

Thats what you get for running a single track on a bike like that. You deserved it!! lol
Razz nawrs dude the rim was holding up great, i Hit a rock REALLY fast and hard....any rim wuda bent significantly...
That wheels so bent its like flat at the bottom and then its S-Curved so much that it cant pass through the fork...
you just dont want to admit that I was right.... Wink

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:49 Quote
just a little video of me riding the shore..hope you like it. video by cam pasternak, rider: cam hilts. toss a comment and let me no what ya think!

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/88004/

(dont no how to embeed..)

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:50 Quote
embed fail

(Password protected)
Views: 18,512    Faves: 175    Comments: 139
This video is password protected.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:50 Quote
haha beat me to it!

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:53 Quote
Same way you post a picture, get the number only and click the "pinkbike video" button. Paste the number and bingo you got a video.Beer

I'm not going to watch though, I don't want to get all hyped up to go riding then have to look at my stupid wrist all night. It's torture.Madder

edit: although it IS kinda cool to look at...
photo

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:54 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Same way you post a picture, get the number only and click the "pinkbike video" button. Paste the number and bingo you got a video.Beer

I'm not going to watch though, I don't want to get all hyped up to go riding then have to look at my stupid wrist all night. It's torture.Madder

fair enough. the same happened to me, i watched vids. made me want to hit the gym to train.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 22:56 Quote
cam07 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:

fair enough. the same happened to me, i watched vids. made me want to hit the gym to train.
I at least get to do a bit of that soon, my physiotherapy starts on thursday.
Still no riding aside from boring commuting and smooth almost road worthy trails though.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 23:40 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
cam07 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:

I at least get to do a bit of that soon, my physiotherapy starts on thursday.
Still no riding aside from boring commuting and smooth almost road worthy trails though.
how long you out for?

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
Going to get to the shedSmile Ill be there from 2-5... Ill be on a Giant STP lenosky if anyone goes... Ill be with two other people...

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
hey guys whats the best shop to get your fork serviced at around Vancouver / north van? thx alot

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
brad93 wrote:
hey guys whats the best shop to get your fork serviced at around Vancouver / north van? thx alot

if its a marzocchi fork, take it into the marzocchi factory in north van. My friend took his there and they did it for around 75$, but he said they did a great job.

Posted: Jul 15, 2009 at 16:09 Quote
brad93 wrote:
suspensionworx

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019226
Mobile Version of Website