Vancouver

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
nishnash wrote:
norco6man wrote:
nishnash wrote:
No it was last saturday.....
oh well its still thundering over here in Tsawwassen
i was joking...its thundering all over the place...my friend in kamloops has a sick storm going on to....ide be willing to bet its down in the states to
haha, u know i dont mind it, i think its pretty sweet

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
yeh haha i love it lol...and the smell and feel of the rain (my windows open sue me) feels great...

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:28 Quote
To all the guys beaking bike shops... Dude.. Every shop is differnt in their own way. There is NO superior shop in Vancouver. End of story. Everyone has differnt prefferences.
Anyhoo.
Whos racing bear tomorrow?

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:49 Quote
it was thundering fiercely here in south surrey a couple hours ago. I was outside and there was a flash so close and bright I had spots in my vision for like 10 minutes and the thunder was deafening. kinda scary haha Cry

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:50 Quote
It was f*cking nuts over here in BBY horizontal vertical the whole nine yards absoloutely amazing!!

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:51 Quote
Smitty16 wrote:
It was f*cking nuts over here in BBY horizontal vertical the whole nine yards absoloutely amazing!!

that's what she said!

(sorry man i just had to)

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
I iz photographing the race! Carson is giving me a rideSmile
From my front yard.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 22:56 Quote
lexx wrote:
Smitty16 wrote:

that's what she said!

(sorry man i just had to)

it's ok lexx i forgive you

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
Yeah the storm was intense. The sky over the north west of UBC was bright bright orange. Felt like the end of the world or something. Haven't been in a storm like that since Texas.

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 23:12 Quote
Yeah... Been so long since last storm.

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 23:57 Quote
brad93 wrote:
lexx wrote:
it's the fireworks lol
enormous fail

u both fail. brad- u fail at identifying a joke, victor- u fail at making a funny joke Razz

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 23:58 Quote
I enjoyed taking pics at my first Dh race today... Cole hows your arm and Cam hows your ribs?

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 2:48 Quote
Ya dude I scoped your pics, some of them turned out amazing! Arms fine, a few stitches but more just disappointed I couldn't produce a solid race run....yet again.

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
coca wrote:
Ya dude I scoped your pics, some of them turned out amazing! Arms fine, a few stitches but more just disappointed I couldn't produce a solid race run....yet again.
Lol I don't even know you but dude, what happened?

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 at 11:03 Quote
TooLegit2Quit wrote:
coca wrote:
Lol I don't even know you but dude, what happened?
He's cole, the evil leprechaun who lives on fromme with his random pile of gold.
His chain jammed and shot him over the bars.

It's weird, I got hurt and now pretty much everyone is.
Yea it's a rough sport, but the timing is brilliant.

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018588
Mobile Version of Website