Vancouver

Author Message
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 23:54 Quote
If the Canadian Open is the trail that is under the chair then yeah its real burly.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
eleventyfive wrote:
If the Canadian Open is the trail that is under the chair then yeah its real burly.
theres more to it than that...way more.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 23:57 Quote
Yeah I know that. Whats the Garbo DH? Like what trails and can you just drop in or do you need a licence and all that stuff

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 23:59 Quote
eleventyfive wrote:
Yeah I know that. Whats the Garbo DH? Like what trails and can you just drop in or do you need a licence and all that stuff
Garbo DH costs like $55 to enter + $5 for lift ticket for the race day.....
u can drop in but it may be full...
heres the course;
Original Sin (including the uphill section) -> exit Origial Sin at the step down/step up tree island on the Dave Murray flats -> proceed down Blue Velvet -> traverse and proceed into In Deep -> after rock face turn left towards Container (FatCrobbat would require a right turn at this point) -> from Container into No Joke/ Duffman -> remain on Duffman until merges with Golden Triangle -> continue on either Samurai Pizza Cat or World Cup Singletrack (TBC) -> Ho Chi Min -> Longhorn -> Monkey Hands to finish.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:00 Quote
nishnash wrote:
eleventyfive wrote:
Yeah I know that. Whats the Garbo DH? Like what trails and can you just drop in or do you need a licence and all that stuff
Garbo DH costs like $55 to enter + $5 for lift ticket for the race day.....
u can drop in but it may be full...
heres the course;
Original Sin (including the uphill section) -> exit Origial Sin at the step down/step up tree island on the Dave Murray flats -> proceed down Blue Velvet -> traverse and proceed into In Deep -> after rock face turn left towards Container (FatCrobbat would require a right turn at this point) -> from Container into No Joke/ Duffman -> remain on Duffman until merges with Golden Triangle -> continue on either Samurai Pizza Cat or World Cup Singletrack (TBC) -> Ho Chi Min -> Longhorn -> Monkey Hands to finish.
I hate Monkey Hands...Worst trail i've ever ran a bike on

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
Man it is almost too hot to bike.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
TooLegit2Quit wrote:
nishnash wrote:
eleventyfive wrote:
Yeah I know that. Whats the Garbo DH? Like what trails and can you just drop in or do you need a licence and all that stuff
Garbo DH costs like $55 to enter + $5 for lift ticket for the race day.....
u can drop in but it may be full...
heres the course;
Original Sin (including the uphill section) -> exit Origial Sin at the step down/step up tree island on the Dave Murray flats -> proceed down Blue Velvet -> traverse and proceed into In Deep -> after rock face turn left towards Container (FatCrobbat would require a right turn at this point) -> from Container into No Joke/ Duffman -> remain on Duffman until merges with Golden Triangle -> continue on either Samurai Pizza Cat or World Cup Singletrack (TBC) -> Ho Chi Min -> Longhorn -> Monkey Hands to finish.
I hate Monkey Hands...Worst trail i've ever ran a bike on
I havent ridden on over half those trails LOL

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
nishnash wrote:
TooLegit2Quit wrote:
nishnash wrote:

Garbo DH costs like $55 to enter + $5 for lift ticket for the race day.....
u can drop in but it may be full...
heres the course;
Original Sin (including the uphill section) -> exit Origial Sin at the step down/step up tree island on the Dave Murray flats -> proceed down Blue Velvet -> traverse and proceed into In Deep -> after rock face turn left towards Container (FatCrobbat would require a right turn at this point) -> from Container into No Joke/ Duffman -> remain on Duffman until merges with Golden Triangle -> continue on either Samurai Pizza Cat or World Cup Singletrack (TBC) -> Ho Chi Min -> Longhorn -> Monkey Hands to finish.
I hate Monkey Hands...Worst trail i've ever ran a bike on
I havent ridden on over half those trails LOL
It's like riding on braking ruts the entire way and a sand box.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
TooLegit2Quit wrote:
nishnash wrote:
eleventyfive wrote:
Yeah I know that. Whats the Garbo DH? Like what trails and can you just drop in or do you need a licence and all that stuff
Garbo DH costs like $55 to enter + $5 for lift ticket for the race day.....
u can drop in but it may be full...
heres the course;
Original Sin (including the uphill section) -> exit Origial Sin at the step down/step up tree island on the Dave Murray flats -> proceed down Blue Velvet -> traverse and proceed into In Deep -> after rock face turn left towards Container (FatCrobbat would require a right turn at this point) -> from Container into No Joke/ Duffman -> remain on Duffman until merges with Golden Triangle -> continue on either Samurai Pizza Cat or World Cup Singletrack (TBC) -> Ho Chi Min -> Longhorn -> Monkey Hands to finish.
I hate Monkey Hands...Worst trail i've ever ran a bike on
Really Mad

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:08 Quote
nishnash wrote:
TooLegit2Quit wrote:
nishnash wrote:

Garbo DH costs like $55 to enter + $5 for lift ticket for the race day.....
u can drop in but it may be full...
heres the course;
Original Sin (including the uphill section) -> exit Origial Sin at the step down/step up tree island on the Dave Murray flats -> proceed down Blue Velvet -> traverse and proceed into In Deep -> after rock face turn left towards Container (FatCrobbat would require a right turn at this point) -> from Container into No Joke/ Duffman -> remain on Duffman until merges with Golden Triangle -> continue on either Samurai Pizza Cat or World Cup Singletrack (TBC) -> Ho Chi Min -> Longhorn -> Monkey Hands to finish.
I hate Monkey Hands...Worst trail i've ever ran a bike on
I havent ridden on over half those trails LOL


be prepared to feel like ur chokeing on dust and u feel like ur going to die...its like a 16 minute race....with a huge flat section. im actually considering on wearing a camel pack.

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:12 Quote
Ill wear it for spine protection anyways.
and guess ill wear a dust mask to! lol

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 0:32 Quote
nishnash wrote:
CDN open is har dhtough...apparently lots of massive gaps....

Huge jumps and tricky sections

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
My new Chaparral frame, Just finished building.
3793047

3793047


Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 16:53 Quote
very nice(borat voice)

Posted: Jul 29, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
Nice ^^
Went to fromme today for the first time for myself... I loved it! Only rode pipeline but it was soo fun! Even on my stp. Just quite rough.
My friend did the air supply road gap.
3792862

3792862



 
Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021230
Mobile Version of Website