Vancouver

| Next Page
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 0:10 Quote
Hi Vancouver locals,

I would like to rent 2 full-size vans for 13 days between 14th-27th of August 2019. Each van should have 3 or 4 seats and bigger cargo space at the back for bike bags and bags. Like Ford E350, Ford Transit, Volkswagen Transporter etc. I went back and forth with all the bigger rental companies who offer such cars (pacific, driving force, Canadian truck..) but they are not willing to remove seat rows of a 8-12 seater van.

We need to carry 7 people, 7 bike bags + equipment.

Do you possibly know any site where private people offer vans for rent? (I know outdoorsy but that's only for campers.) Or maybe anyone in this group who would rent us a van?

The best option would be to have 2 vans, but plan B is have 1 one with all the storage needed and then rent a minivan for people to travel in.

Any suggestion is well appreciated!

Thank you for your help in advance,
Marcell

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 0:47 Quote
Hey guys I’m pretty bored as I can’t go anywhere because of covid. I live near Metrotown but still in Vancouver and would like to know if there’s any hidden spots or jumps to ride. Thanks!

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 8:58 Quote
Ilovedirtjumpingnotherstuff wrote:
Hey guys I’m pretty bored as I can’t go anywhere because of covid. I live near Metrotown but still in Vancouver and would like to know if there’s any hidden spots or jumps to ride. Thanks!

everything is pretty much open. SFU, North Shore, Eagle, Woodlot.

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 10:02 Quote
do some exploring nobody’s gonna tell you on an open forum where hidden jumps are

Posted: May 7, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
True but every time I find a nice trail that I can turn into something it’s always tooken by the homeless

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 20:26 Quote
Anybody know any well-maintained jumps near Fraser valley Vancouver area? I often ride penzer in langley on 200th down the street from Brookswood, though the jumps there are mostly gravel and haven't been maintained for years, the city won't let you help either.

Posted: Jun 1, 2020 at 13:23 Quote
Patchy3 wrote:
Anybody know any well-maintained jumps near Fraser valley Vancouver area? I often ride penzer in langley on 200th down the street from Brookswood, though the jumps there are mostly gravel and haven't been maintained for years, the city won't let you help either.
Thornhill and woodlot in maple ridge

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 21:26 Quote
What is the best mtb shop in Vancouver/North Van?

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 21:33 Quote
Krs320 wrote:

What brands/service are you looking for?

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 22:33 Quote
...jumps to ride!

Vanier Park in Vancouver

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 8:22 Quote
Krs320 wrote:

You can't go wrong with Steed Obsession Comor just to pick three in North Van

Posted: Jul 8, 2020 at 10:36 Quote
Had great experiences with service at Obsession this year with Lou and his crew. Quality work at reasonable rates done quickly. Steed has been good in the past to me as well but it's been years since I was there.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006537
Mobile Version of Website