Bay Area Riders

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Bay Area Riders
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 20:35 Quote
DRASTIC wrote:
enorbz wrote:
DRASTIC wrote:

im sorry. i wouldn't want to add anything larger than below my knee so you puss cakes can actually ride.
if i built any jump larger, you and the rest of the guys would have a heart attack going down it. not that F9 is worth building up on, anyways. new trails being built elsewhere that are better flowing, faster, wider, and funner, anyways.

and talk about building...you quote-on-quote 'built' those switch back berms, which may be the poorest excuse of berms i've come across. enjoy riding your fr/dh rigs down a xc trail.
Dude I love jumps and I guarantee I have hit bigger jumps then you will ever hit, its just hitting poorly built jumps its just no fun

lol, now it's a matter of 'i jump bigger than you'. Rolleyes Madder

can't win, when arguing w/ an idiot like yourself lol
Just ride your bike man, build your own trails and stay off our end of discussion, its a fairly big mountain

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 21:01 Quote
DRASTIC wrote:
enorbz wrote:
DRASTIC wrote:

im sorry. i wouldn't want to add anything larger than below my knee so you puss cakes can actually ride.
if i built any jump larger, you and the rest of the guys would have a heart attack going down it. not that F9 is worth building up on, anyways. new trails being built elsewhere that are better flowing, faster, wider, and funner, anyways.

and talk about building...you quote-on-quote 'built' those switch back berms, which may be the poorest excuse of berms i've come across. enjoy riding your fr/dh rigs down a xc trail.
Dude I love jumps and I guarantee I have hit bigger jumps then you will ever hit, its just hitting poorly built jumps its just no fun

Right... WELL - this is clogging up the forum, and my dashboard so i just want to end it. #1) I have never ridden anything in pleasonton and i moved out of the bay area to ride some real trails with really big mountains BUT, i can say, that given the small amount of information that "drastic" has given out (blah blah blah, i build better stuff on the SAME RIDGE), and the fact that you people are freely naming these trails on the internet, i bet i could find this new trail with the OMG HUGE 6 foot berms within 8 hours because seriously drastic, you already made a drastic mistake in telling me (and anyone else with half a brain) where it was, and because you sound like a kid and most kids are lazy with their trails, i bet it has some MASSIVE 10 foot doubles with maybe 2 berms before you got bored and went home to play xbox... Then there is all this arguing between the crusty old farts about ruining the flow and all this bs, im sure flow has been interrupted, im sure dumb stuff was built, but, you gotta at least reach out a hand to the younger generation, show them the ropes otherwise your "flow" will be consistently interrupted. Seriously folks, cant we all just get along? And for the record, i jump jumps WAY bigger than you - like, 200000000 foot doubles, over shark pits and stuff - so i win

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 21:06 Quote
chup29 wrote:
DRASTIC wrote:
enorbz wrote:

Right... WELL - this is clogging up the forum, and my dashboard so i just want to end it. #1) I have never ridden anything in pleasonton and i moved out of the bay area to ride some real trails with really big mountains BUT, i can say, that given the small amount of information that "drastic" has given out (blah blah blah, i build better stuff on the SAME RIDGE), and the fact that you people are freely naming these trails on the internet, i bet i could find this new trail with the OMG HUGE 6 foot berms within 8 hours because seriously drastic, you already made a drastic mistake in telling me (and anyone else with half a brain) where it was, and because you sound like a kid and most kids are lazy with their trails, i bet it has some MASSIVE 10 foot doubles with maybe 2 berms before you got bored and went home to play xbox... Then there is all this arguing between the crusty old farts about ruining the flow and all this bs, im sure flow has been interrupted, im sure dumb stuff was built, but, you gotta at least reach out a hand to the younger generation, show them the ropes otherwise your "flow" will be consistently interrupted. Seriously folks, cant we all just get along? And for the record, i jump jumps WAY bigger than you - like, 200000000 foot doubles, over shark pits and stuff - so i win
+ 1, Hes always hating on these "old guys" when in fact they shred harder then him and one of em has a pump track in his backyard and they are overall good people

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 21:36 Quote
Those sharks better have fricken lasers on their heads Salute

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 23:05 Quote
[/Quote]Right... WELL - this is clogging up the forum, and my dashboard so i just want to end it. #1) I have never ridden anything in pleasonton and i moved out of the bay area to ride some real trails with really big mountains BUT, i can say, that given the small amount of information that "drastic" has given out (blah blah blah, i build better stuff on the SAME RIDGE), and the fact that you people are freely naming these trails on the internet, i bet i could find this new trail with the OMG HUGE 6 foot berms within 8 hours because seriously drastic, you already made a drastic mistake in telling me (and anyone else with half a brain) where it was, and because you sound like a kid and most kids are lazy with their trails, i bet it has some MASSIVE 10 foot doubles with maybe 2 berms before you got bored and went home to play xbox... Then there is all this arguing between the crusty old farts about ruining the flow and all this bs, im sure flow has been interrupted, im sure dumb stuff was built, but, you gotta at least reach out a hand to the younger generation, show them the ropes otherwise your "flow" will be consistently interrupted. Seriously folks, cant we all just get along? And for the record, i jump jumps WAY bigger than you - like, 200000000 foot doubles, over shark pits and stuff - so i win[/Quote]

Win

Posted: Nov 14, 2012 at 21:44 Quote
I got a small group of ppl who ride the bay. all live in the east bay. ride pacifica... shits fun.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 21:38 Quote
Looks like I’ve come a bit late for this forum, but does anyone else get mad at the fact that trails are getting banned so fast in Marin?

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 22:27 Quote
what do you mean? trails have been banned in marin for a long time. if anything more new trail access is popping up lately (hunt camp, etc).

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
newbermuda wrote:
what do you mean? trails have been banned in marin for a long time. if anything more new trail access is popping up lately (hunt camp, etc).
Not in my experience... some new trails have been sprouting right now, but it can’t be long before they’re banned like a lot of other trails...

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005706
Mobile Version of Website