Identifying Scammers

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Identifying Scammers
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 1, 2017 at 18:15 Quote
I got a second attempt from number 7726179454 this morning. He tried to scam me with the same number back in September. He opened the conversation with "Hey good day, do you still have your Trek Fuel EX 8, Bike - $2300 for sale?" Funny thing is he used the exact same sentence when he hit me up in Sept. I called him out on it and he denied having ever texted me previously. Be careful out there!

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 12:44 Quote
i am looking at a bike and im worried it is a scam because i was looking at the comment and someone said "scam scam scam scam" could someone tell me if i should be worried

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 9:58 Quote
Another user: whatisit

Wanted to purchase an item and asked for PayPal email to pay. After provided, started receiving phishing emails noted as coming from "Pinkbike communications" made to look like an email notification from Pinkbike telling me there was a note in my inbox and to click on the link. Fortunately, these were identifiable as my Pinkbike email address and PayPal are different.

Posted: Apr 11, 2021 at 16:48 Quote
What if everything is marked as sold for $1? They have a ton of items, but makes them all sold for $1. The ones still listed show regular pricing though.

Posted: Sep 10, 2021 at 7:49 Quote
Those crooks are terrible. I don't know how to fight them. You have to go to a special company most likely. Who specifically work with this. I personally have often come across various scammers. Mostly it was some kind of salesmen on the network https://hacken.io/services/penetrationtesting/android-penetration-testing/. And once hackers even broke into my computer and got into my work files. I don't understand why they needed my notes. But never mind. The main thing is that they didn't get to files with information about my business. That would have been a disaster. You got to protect something like that.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008038
Mobile Version of Website