Officially unofficial rabbit hill discussion thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Officially unofficial rabbit hill discussion thread
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 6:39 Quote
They hadnt really watered them. But thank god they got rid of that step up step downy thing this year.

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:07 Quote
I'll be heading out there tonight at 4 if anyone from leduc area needs a ride. 7802424696

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:22 Quote
I guess there putting that gay thing back in..... plus a hip left then hip right to a wallride, which sounds tremendously GAY..................

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:51 Quote
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
I guess there putting that gay thing back in..... plus a hip left then hip right to a wallride, which sounds tremendously GAY..................

sounds fun to me!!!

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 13:58 Quote
david-the-p3-guy wrote:

Yeah the other DJ park in edmonton is way better than rabbits ...oh wait Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 14:12 Quote
calcium20 wrote:
david-the-p3-guy wrote:

sounds fun to me!!!

I like hips but the wall ride and step up step down arnt worth it.....

Sadly, Edmonton cant make the park cause of how many possibilities the people will get hurt and the city doesnt wanna be responsible. But luckily for St. Albert, in 2012 or 2013 there building a freeride park, for MTBs with "gapped dirtjumps, and wooden features"

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 14:49 Quote
dan-mtb wrote:
david-the-p3-guy wrote:

Yeah the other DJ park in edmonton is way better than rabbits ...oh wait Rolleyes
hahahah

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 14:51 Quote
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
calcium20 wrote:
david-the-p3-guy wrote:

sounds fun to me!!!

I like hips but the wall ride and step up step down arnt worth it.....

Sadly, Edmonton cant make the park cause of how many possibilities the people will get hurt and the city doesnt wanna be responsible. But luckily for St. Albert, in 2012 or 2013 there building a freeride park, for MTBs with "gapped dirtjumps, and wooden features"

I will agree with the wallride, especially considering its 99.9% of riders wrong side and I dont think they will build a jump onto it which sucks. All im saying is be thankful for what we have, if it wasnt for rabbit I dont know what I would have done when I moved here. Prolly go nuts...

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 18:29 Quote
who is ghoing to rabbit tomarrow

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 21:33 Quote
Bmx--Kid wrote:
who is ghoing to rabbit tomarrow
I'll probably be there and hopefully I'll have my new bike.

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 23:00 Quote
Barnes and myself will be there tomorrow. ill be on the Demo, barnes is on a yellow bullit

Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 5:32 Quote
anybody know if the trails are decent (won't make you cry at how bad they are)?

Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 7:26 Quote
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
anybody know if the trails are decent (won't make you cry at how bad they are)?

They wont make you cry, they will make you reminisce about anytime you've ridden some where in the mountains but for the middle of the prairies its pretty good tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014838
Mobile Version of Website