Your thoughts on the new 2009 Specialized SX?

PB Forum :: Specialized
Your thoughts on the new 2009 Specialized SX?
Posted: Jan 4, 2010 at 10:22 Quote
it has been an awesome all rounder. Absolutely love it.

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 13:45 Quote
i LOVE my sx trail, the only downside is the LIGHT chipping around the frame, were the 'fsr' chain protector is it is all chipped up. And underneath where cables are, its all chipped up aswell. But apart from the light chipping, it is FANTASTIC! excellent!

Posted: Feb 4, 2010 at 13:54 Quote
rjarvis wrote:
i LOVE my sx trail, the only downside is the LIGHT chipping around the frame, were the 'fsr' chain protector is it is all chipped up. And underneath where cables are, its all chipped up aswell. But apart from the light chipping, it is FANTASTIC! excellent!

Better protect your frame,if need be buy a longer chain stay protector.

Posted: Jun 12, 2010 at 16:08 Quote
I really think specialized has perfected every type of bike now.

I think specialized really didi a good thing, although I think that they should aslo keep their old design sx trails.

Posted: Jul 20, 2010 at 15:31 Quote
Hey guys,
I just got an 09 SX short frame the other day. For some reason at the end of the travel the top suspension link (the blue one) barely rubs on the frame. is this normal?

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
I've got the 09 sx and had the rear suspention linkage almost come apart! Check your bearings between the red and blue linkage. I had to take apart and repress bearings back in and hasn't had a problem again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.052513
Mobile Version of Website