Giant Stp Riders Only!

PB Forum :: Giant
Giant Stp Riders Only!
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 25, 2020 at 23:53 Quote
Does anyone know what size headset is needed for the 2012 STP?

Posted: Jun 11, 2020 at 13:10 Quote
I bought my STP of my brother about a month and a half ago. For the time I have had it its been amazing, i just need to buy some new forks, bars and a whole new brake set up. Any forks anyone could recommend that are good but on the cheaper side?

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 20:39 Quote
TheVoramian wrote:
I bought my STP of my brother about a month and a half ago. For the time I have had it its been amazing, i just need to buy some new forks, bars and a whole new brake set up. Any forks anyone could recommend that are good but on the cheaper side?
i run a manitou circus expert, but whats wrong with the arglye not enough compression?

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 22:36 Quote
I just want something that is more adjustable and also air

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 13:28 Quote

I purchased this STP last winter and figured it was finally time to start making it mine. New bars, stem, seatpost, tires, chainring/bashguard, cog and chain. I just need a fork and wheels now to drop some weight. Feels good though.

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 14:45 Quote
I have a 2014 STP, I’d like to replace the rear wheel, but giant specs say it is the following hub: 135x5mm system integrated QR

I can’t seem to find anything similar...should it be 135x10???

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 5:19 Quote
unrooted wrote:
I have a 2014 STP, I’d like to replace the rear wheel, but giant specs say it is the following hub: 135x5mm system integrated QR

I can’t seem to find anything similar...should it be 135x10???

It’s a 135 Works with quick release Or solid axles Nut bolts.

Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 14:00 Quote
Just picked this 2013 STP up about a month ago for a ridiculously stupid deal, and it was ridden like 5 times and hung up in the garage until I got a hold of it... it was a complete so all Giant and OEM, I then threw on the Maxxis DTHs, RaceFace pedals, PNW grips, Ritchey Riser handlebars, and swapped out the white avids for a rear black one. I am absolutely in love with it...

Posted: Oct 2, 2020 at 4:32 Quote
brendon22 wrote:
Just picked this 2013 STP up about a month ago for a ridiculously stupid deal, and it was ridden like 5 times and hung up in the garage until I got a hold of it... it was a complete so all Giant and OEM, I then threw on the Maxxis DTHs, RaceFace pedals, PNW grips, Ritchey Riser handlebars, and swapped out the white avids for a rear black one. I am absolutely in love with it...

what a lucky guy! congratsBig Grin

Posted: Oct 2, 2020 at 17:50 Quote
Here's my '15 STP that i just finishing 'rawing' (didn't like the original yellow decals). My two year old was having so much fun riding "jumps" in the driveway on his balance bike i figured i'd get something more fun to play around with. Its got Spank Spoon bars, diety stem, kink seat, Zee brake, Spank Tweet 28 wheels (profile rear hub, velocity front), G-zero tires, half link chain and the rest is stock. Just need to swap out the pedals and it'll be good to go!

Posted: Oct 2, 2020 at 19:06 Quote
TIZZASPAIN wrote:
brendon22 wrote:

what a lucky guy! congratsBig Grin

Thanks! Smile

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 10:46 Quote
SOMEONE PLEASE SELL ME A STP!!! I want the newer frame that was from 2011-2015 and need the larger frame. Thank you.

Posted: Jun 4, 2021 at 5:27 Quote
Anyone interested in selling their frame?

Posted: Jul 20, 2021 at 2:53 Quote
nirryde wrote:
My STP zero Big Grin

Hey mate I have the same stp. Just unsure of what the year model is could you please let me know?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015437
Mobile Version of Website