B.I.K.E level 3-4? 1 vs 1 - patrickrider vs bartha

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
B.I.K.E level 3-4? 1 vs 1 - patrickrider vs bartha
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 20:53 Quote
I would like to know if the screams of the guy taking it would sound as loud as the whines of people in this thread.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 21:09 Quote
How is "Post your BMX" dead and not this?Confused

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
mycocobean wrote:

Because this game of bike is still very active, accept a bunch of random idiots nothing to do with the game keep posting shit.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:24 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
mycocobean wrote:

Because this game of bike is still very active, accept a bunch of random idiots nothing to do with the game keep posting shit.

except**

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
Yep, that's the exact type of shit i'm talking about. Stop bumping the thread for nothing, this thread should only be at the top when someone has posted or matched their trick.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:28 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
Yep, that's the exact type of shit i'm talking about. Stop bumping the thread for nothing, this thread should only be at the top when someone has posted or matched their trick.

dude you post more shit on here then anyone.
it all started when you started bitching.

just admit this game is dead and start a new one and stop making rules as you go.

guaranteed your going to bitch about this too.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:36 Quote
how is the game dead, me and bartha have a perfectly fine game of bike going.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:37 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
how is the game dead, me and bartha have a perfectly fine game of bike going.

except that every trick is set 2 times cause either someone says its too hard or doesnt have the ledges or stuff to do it.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 22:40 Quote
The last time I checked the game has been going perfectly find the last tricks and you should really try reading the whole thread first.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 3:56 Quote
^^^ Please just stop replying to people and the bitching will stop.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 7:27 Quote
ryan-1991 wrote:
^^^ Please just stop replying to people and the bitching will stop.

You just added to it...

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 7:58 Quote
i dislike patrickrider/everyone in this thread...

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 8:06 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:

There's no need for that. Sure, patrick did a bit of complaining near the middle of this thread, but that was many pages ago. It seems that all you guys(not norcoman-1314 specifically, but everyone making unrelated posts) are just trying to have patrick restart an arguement or leave. I am almost certain that most of you would bite your tongue if this was not over the internet, but in real life.

So how about from now on, nobody posts useless shit in this thread, because it is just that. Useless.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 8:10 Quote
markbatt wrote:
norcoman-1314 wrote:

There's no need for that. Sure, patrick did a bit of complaining near the middle of this thread, but that was many pages ago. It seems that all you guys(not norcoman-1314 specifically, but everyone making unrelated posts) are just trying to have patrick restart an arguement or leave. I am almost certain that most of you would bite your tongue if this was not over the internet, but in real life.

So how about from now on, nobody posts useless shit in this thread, because it is just that. Useless.

haha yes bite our tongue cause a 15 yr old from the dirtiest canadian city who brewed the shittiest hockey team in 40 years is bitching at everyone. you might. im not scared of a prepubescent kid.2 cents

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 8:31 Quote
bigquotescanadian city who brewed the shittiest hockey team in 40 years

that i can agree with...i don't hate him i just find this is rediculas and needed to vent...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011604
Mobile Version of Website