BROMONT BABY!!!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT BABY!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
Here's the scoop.

I'm from Montreal but for the past 5 years I have been living in winnipeg (tabarnac!#$!). Only thing around here are some dirt jumps that I've been hitting on my DH bike... So I go visit my family for the first week of August. I just got my new bike and I'm bringing it on the plane, I don't care, somehow it's going on the plane. So what I ask is for you guys that have been riding at Bromont the Summer of 08, how do you guys like it. I'm looking at youtube vids almost every day, I'm so pumped. Trail #7 look pretty cool. Do any of you guys have pictures you can post up that are recent.

Merci Beaucoup, a bientot.......

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 13:45 Quote
I will be there for the first week of august and being a Nissan Car Salesman, I might go for the Nissan DH CUP, anyone else?

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
Bromont has been on my "To Do" list for a while now... Hoping next summer I can make a trip up there!

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
Check this out:

https://www.vimeo.com/1035196

I'm headed there and MSA Aug 16-22, and getting excited!

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
are you good at dh?

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
Not as good as the guys in the video, but its the Quebec cup and everybody knows the Quebec guys ride nuts.

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
i was up there about two weeks ago, first time ive been there, but the sad thing was that i didnt have a bike. we were on our way back from vacation and we stopped in bromont, i begged my mom to leave me there but she wouldnt

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
I've been once this season and its good but you hasve to watch out for the weather cause it rains often

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
Bromont is so nice and whit de new bike park you will have fun.

Look at that dude: http://forum.iamrider.com/7-DH-Freeride/t1024-Bromont-Bike-Park-2008.html

Try de new World Cup trail, is so nice but the next week-end its the race so i don't know if you can ride it.

Have fun !!!

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
Did you guys watch the footage in the page from the last guys post?

The 45 footer looks retarded!

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
hustler wrote:
Did you guys watch the footage in the page from the last guys post?

The 45 footer looks retarded!

the 45 foot is crazy check this vid out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-ar1i-MUE&feature=related

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
Cool thanks for all the posts, I get to leave winnipeg this friday and I got my bike box, just gotta pack it.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 18:37 Quote
hey do u guys think that there will be a long wait at the lifts tomrow??
i kno it mite be cause of all the world cup fever but is stil the middle of the week
so tell me what you think
thanks tom

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
W00t I'm on a plane with my bike the day after tommorow...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012696
Mobile Version of Website