Pinkbike en francais!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Pinkbike en francais!
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
Ride12 wrote:
no-name-soup wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:


I will kick you in the nuts!
Say what ever you want, but who produces masive amount of electricity? Hydro Quebec, think twice about that ass whipe.

Moi je ne pourais pas etre plus fier de ma province. Quebec est pour moi la meilleure province, mais je ne vais pas sur des sites pour le dire. Oui je suis fier d'etre quebecois et le saura toujours, mais je ne cache pas qu'il peu y avoir des quebecois trou d'cul. C'est sure qu'il y en a comme ailleur dans le monde.

Who ever you are, you have no right to hate quebec as we are the oldest part of Canada and Canada started here in quebec. I love my country, but i adore my province and will always. No one will ever take that right away from me. I'm proud to be quebecor, but also proud to be bilingual and being able to speak french and english. I thank myself everyday for learning english because its one of the best thing i've done in my life.

I will always defend quebec to my death and never will i let someone insult Quebec when they have absolutly no right to!

End of discussion.

what I said was no insult. its FACT. you guys had a army twice the size of the eglish for the final battle for canada but you guys still lost! so ya you guys are luckey to even be alive and have your heritage. its not an insult its just plain history.

hey a*shole, it wasnt the battle for CANADA, it was the battle for QUEBEC CITY, not even for NOUVELLE FRANCE. that win in QUEBEC CITY leaded to the take over of NOUVELLE FRANCE by the english. Canada is the result of the alliance between 3 or 4 provinces of north america (canada ouest, canada est, and the "maritime"). then YOUR PROVINCE (alberta) has been added to create new lands for immigrants from europe. INCLUDING FRANCE, UK, POLSKA etc... so f*ck off a*shole, we where here before you and before US there were the indiens.

and we lost because you backstabed us. you came from behind when we were sleeping. only a couple gards where watching.

NICE!!!

Comme ont dirait on bon chiak acadien!! Ride12 tu f*ckin own la scene!!

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
louis2468routier wrote:
Ride12 wrote:
no-name-soup wrote:


what I said was no insult. its FACT. you guys had a army twice the size of the eglish for the final battle for canada but you guys still lost! so ya you guys are luckey to even be alive and have your heritage. its not an insult its just plain history.

hey a*shole, it wasnt the battle for CANADA, it was the battle for QUEBEC CITY, not even for NOUVELLE FRANCE. that win in QUEBEC CITY leaded to the take over of NOUVELLE FRANCE by the english. Canada is the result of the alliance between 3 or 4 provinces of north america (canada ouest, canada est, and the "maritime"). then YOUR PROVINCE (alberta) has been added to create new lands for immigrants from europe. INCLUDING FRANCE, UK, POLSKA etc... so f*ck off a*shole, we where here before you and before US there were the indiens.

and we lost because you backstabed us. you came from behind when we were sleeping. only a couple gards where watching.

NICE!!!

Comme ont dirait on bon chiak acadien!! Ride12 tu f*ckin own la scene!!

haha quand même pas mal. faut dire qu'on s'est pas mal fait crosser par les anglais...

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
La dernière fois que quelqu'un a essayer de faire un thread en français c'est devenu un argument entre les séparatistes pi le reste. J'ai pas envie que ca recommence surtout que je suis pas mal tanné des entendre les calisses de séparatistes.

C'est bien beau pouvoir parler de vélo en Français, mais y'a d'autres sites web faitent exprès pour ca. En plus, je veux pas vous faire chier la, mais ce thread la est quasiment aussi sans point que les threads de smiley que les osti de jeunes faisaient y'a une ou deux semaines.

toi tu l'as...(sarcasme). tu dis que t'as pas envi qu'il y aille de la marde qui pogne et tu insultes les séparatistes! félicitations! (sarcasme encore une fois)

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
Jm'en fout si ca les insulte, les séparatistes on eu rien d'intelligent à dire depuis toujours. Y'ont toujours cru qu'une séparation menerait au fleurissement de cte province la quand c'est l'inverse qui se produirait.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
Chu p-e fier quebecois, mais je suis contre la separation du quebec... trop de mauvais cote pour que je l'accepte. Restons intact et fort comme nous le sommes en ce moment.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Jm'en fout si ca les insulte, les séparatistes on eu rien d'intelligent à dire depuis toujours. Y'ont toujours cru qu'une séparation menerait au fleurissement de cte province la quand c'est l'inverse qui se produirait.

comment tu le sait? (je ne suis pas séparatiste mais la tu dit n'importe koi)

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 10:16 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
Jm'en fout si ca les insulte, les séparatistes on eu rien d'intelligent à dire depuis toujours. Y'ont toujours cru qu'une séparation menerait au fleurissement de cte province la quand c'est l'inverse qui se produirait.

Ehhh non je t'emmerde

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
simondignard wrote:
louis2468routier wrote:
Ride12 wrote:


hey a*shole, it wasnt the battle for CANADA, it was the battle for QUEBEC CITY, not even for NOUVELLE FRANCE. that win in QUEBEC CITY leaded to the take over of NOUVELLE FRANCE by the english. Canada is the result of the alliance between 3 or 4 provinces of north america (canada ouest, canada est, and the "maritime"). then YOUR PROVINCE (alberta) has been added to create new lands for immigrants from europe. INCLUDING FRANCE, UK, POLSKA etc... so f*ck off a*shole, we where here before you and before US there were the indiens.

and we lost because you backstabed us. you came from behind when we were sleeping. only a couple gards where watching.

NICE!!!

Comme ont dirait on bon chiak acadien!! Ride12 tu f*ckin own la scene!!

haha quand même pas mal. faut dire qu'on s'est pas mal fait crosser par les anglais...

lol its just like the french to have only a few guards on patrol for a huge army! and i pretty sure we wipped your but in the middle of the day on an open field we just out smarted you. (like always)

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
no-name-soup wrote:
simondignard wrote:
louis2468routier wrote:


NICE!!!

Comme ont dirait on bon chiak acadien!! Ride12 tu f*ckin own la scene!!

haha quand même pas mal. faut dire qu'on s'est pas mal fait crosser par les anglais...

lol its just like the french to have only a few guards on patrol for a huge army! and i pretty sure we wipped your but in the middle of the day on an open field we just out smarted you. (like always)

Do you want me to out smart you with my fist?

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
no-name-soup wrote:
simondignard wrote:


haha quand même pas mal. faut dire qu'on s'est pas mal fait crosser par les anglais...

lol its just like the french to have only a few guards on patrol for a huge army! and i pretty sure we wipped your but in the middle of the day on an open field we just out smarted you. (like always)

Do you want me to out smart you with my fist?
lol! your French! you will miss and hit your mom

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
Wow dude your so bad at insults. No wonder you set the record for the biggest ban. You should get banned from life. Instead of putting money on your bike (that is worth more than you) you should use a little bit of that money to buy yourself a small life. Would you say in front of me anything bad about quebec? I highly doubt so f*ck face, get the f*ck out and go hide in your shit hole that you call a house.

You act all tough behind your computer screen, but i'm sure your one of the biggest pussy on this site. Case closed.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
Locked. It'll be reopened in a few years, I think some of you should take that time and grow up.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011064
Mobile Version of Website