Dont you hate it when...................

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Dont you hate it when...................
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
start every new msg with

Dont you hate it when.... you bite your tongue (for example). and then say why you hate it if you want.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
Dont you hate when you get blame for doing someting you didnt.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
Dont you hate it when your appartment gets a sewage back-up...I do...

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
Don't you hate it when you come home to an inbox full of PMs every afternoon, full of whiny messages telling you to do this, telling you to do that, threatening to kick my ass if I don't unban buddy x, etc. Razz

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
Don't you hate it when you bite into a cucumber and its really bitter

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
gabor wrote:
Don't you hate it when you come home to an inbox full of PMs every afternoon, full of whiny messages telling you to do this, telling you to do that, threatening to kick my ass if I don't unban buddy x, etc. Razz

Ha, gotta love the ole e-threats.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
dont you hate it when you go to shake someones hand and you accidentally grab their fingers? lol

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
don't you hate it when after it's been a month since you've broken up with your ex, you find out she had sex with her little brother's friend while dating you and she tells you to grow up when you get mad?

stupid female gender.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
deathstarcasualty wrote:
don't you hate it when after it's been a month since you've broken up with your ex, you find out she had sex with her little brother's friend while dating you and she tells you to grow up when you get mad?

stupid female gender.

wtf?!! thats messed bro

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
markstoklosa wrote:
deathstarcasualty wrote:

stupid female gender.

wtf?!! thats messed bro
best part is she still talks/hangs with some of my best friends, so even though as of today i blocked her msn/facebook and deleted her number from my cell, i'm probably going to hear from her again soon. eff.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
markstoklosa wrote:
dont you hate it when you go to shake someones hand and you accidentally grab their fingers? lol
that has never happen to me

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 17:48 Quote
Dont you hate it when your out on the trails and you get a flat tire

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
Dont you hate when the internet is down and you cant get onto pinkbike

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
gabor wrote:

Don't you hate it when all your friends are banned and your attempts at intimidation are ignored.

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 at 2:39 Quote
lukasgeelhoed wrote:
gabor wrote:

Don't you hate it when all your friends are banned and your attempts at intimidation are ignored.
Hahahahhaha, nice one. Beer

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011086
Mobile Version of Website