P all mountain or a p street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
P all mountain or a p street
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 9:40 Quote
i dont know what to get i think i want the p all mountain but the p street is cheaper.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 10:12 Quote
what type of riding will you be doing?

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
I will be dirt jumping and some easy downhill.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
Umm well, you might want to buy the p street and put a longer travel fork on it. Hope it helps.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
are we on about the p2 chromo here? if so then dont get it my mate bought one last week and we spent the whole of last we riding it and it sucks it was sold on sunday and a charge blender was bought as a replacement which is a far better bike.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
i ment to say it sucks for anykind of road riding light dh or dirt jumping. cant comment on how it ride in skate parks and street.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
thenotoriousmic wrote:
are we on about the p2 chromo here? if so then dont get it my mate bought one last week and we spent the whole of last we riding it and it sucks it was sold on sunday and a charge blender was bought as a replacement which is a far better bike.
okay thanks

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
mtbstreetrider wrote:
Umm well, you might want to buy the p street and put a longer travel fork on it. Hope it helps.
okay thanks i still think that i should keep the 100 mm on until i find out how i like

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 5:41 Quote
schnatz21 wrote:
mtbstreetrider wrote:
okay thanks i still think that i should keep the 100 mm on until i find out how i like
Yah, try it out and if you don't like it just go get a longer travel fork.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 5:56 Quote
I've got the Specialized P All Mountain 2007 and have been using it for light downhill and dirt jumping and it is great, however the longer travel fork does suck your pump on the DJ's.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
the p street is way better then the p all mountain

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
Matt428 wrote:
I've got the Specialized P All Mountain 2007 and have been using it for light downhill and dirt jumping and it is great, however the longer travel fork does suck your pump on the DJ's.

what do you mean, off topic a LITTLE bit, but I can get my 8 inch travel fully in the air of every DJ ive ever hit.... and it weights somthing like... 43 pounds, lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
mtbstreetrider wrote:
schnatz21 wrote:
mtbstreetrider wrote:
Yah, try it out and if you don't like it just go get a longer travel fork.
What should i do if i dont like it

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
i have a p street, and if you get it do not put a longer travel fork on it, its meant for a fairly small travel fork, just check out my pics in my album, i do love my p street though.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 2:38 Quote
dhr-208 wrote:
Matt428 wrote:

what do you mean, off topic a LITTLE bit, but I can get my 8 inch travel fully in the air of every DJ ive ever hit.... and it weights somthing like... 43 pounds, lol

Ive ridden BMX for about 9 years now so I guess its not the fork its just that im not used to having my pump taken away between jumps

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012903
Mobile Version of Website