Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
Author Message
Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 6:00 Quote
Sweet Envy.Just waiting on a few parts and I'll be building up mine soon....

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 6:30 Quote
Anyone familiar with Chilkoot frames?

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 6:37 Quote
pedalbear wrote:
Anyone familiar with Chilkoot frames?

Who's hooting what now?

Link to their site/fb page/pictures????

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 6:48 Quote
www.facebook.com/pages/CHILKOOT-BMX/232561620133609

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 20:22 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391152_260663237323447_1833231474_n.jpg
pedalbear wrote:
www.facebook.com/pages/CHILKOOT-BMX/232561620133609

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 3:48 Quote
Don't know what to think about those frames, looks strange, boring.

Anyway, i'm rolling out of bmx. Decided to sell all my stuff. Had some words with my club here. I'm paying to be a club member, but can't ride on the track when i want. I'm done with those a*sholes.

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 3:57 Quote
RideForGlory wrote:
Don't know what to think about those frames, looks strange, boring.

Anyway, i'm rolling out of bmx. Decided to sell all my stuff. Had some words with my club here. I'm paying to be a club member, but can't ride on the track when i want. I'm done with those a*sholes.

Wait what? April fools was 10 days ago

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 4:06 Quote
Sounds like all the rest of Alberta's tracks.....

I pay 125+ dollars but I only get to ride it twice a week....

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 5:40 Quote
so i ordered a frame

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 5:48 Quote
tell us, what did you order?

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 6:01 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Huffy lol

hyper!
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.alibaba.com/photo/101409262/Hyper_Bmx_Bicycles.jpg
nah speedwagon

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 10:13 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Sounds like all the rest of Alberta's tracks.....

I pay 125+ dollars but I only get to ride it twice a week....

normally we train 3 times a week, but during college i don't always have the time to go to trainings, but since last week they build a fence around the track, so we only can train during the trainings. I know there are tracks where it's the same like that, but if i can't ride my bike i'm not longer in need of it. If i coudn't go to trainings i would go anoter day on my own, but now that's over.

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 14:15 Quote
mattBIRD wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
Huffy lol

hyper!
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.alibaba.com/photo/101409262/Hyper_Bmx_Bicycles.jpg
nah speedwagon

Can't diss Hyper too much after their new frame comes into the public hands....

Get it in while you can lol

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 17:28 Quote
I got to see the new Hyper frames up close last year when some of the factory team were at the national in Kingston.Impressive looking frame,didn't get a test ride though...


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008410
Mobile Version of Website