Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 13:47 Quote
Me and my bro were out in the South of France recently doing a tour of some of the tracks, thought you quys might like to see the vid we put together!
Views: 1,828    Faves: 14    Comments: 5

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 13:54 Quote
Saw that yesterday through a link on Cornwall BMX clubs page, looks like great fun and pretty awesome riding !

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 13:56 Quote
You guys running all flats?

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 14:00 Quote
Dialled-for-life wrote:
Me and my bro were out in the South of France recently doing a tour of some of the tracks, thought you quys might like to see the vid we put together!
Views: 1,828    Faves: 14    Comments: 5

that was f*ckin rad!

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 14:51 Quote
very nice video, nice riding and skills. remember most tracks from when i was there Big Grin south france is great for riding, but tooo hot

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 16:24 Quote
RideForGlory wrote:
very nice video, nice riding and skills. remember most tracks from when i was there Big Grin south france is great for riding, but tooo hot

sounds like brisbane in summer lol

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 16:30 Quote
hayden4x wrote:

that was f*ckin rad!

+1.

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 22:08 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
that was f*ckin rad!

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 23:17 Quote
Giving me cruiser a bit of a make-over

Before

My GHP Cruiser. Bit dirty but you get the idea.
  My GHP Cruiser. Bit dirty, but you get the idea.

Current

Cruiser getting a bit of a makeover... passing the time until I can ride again
  Cruiser getting a bit of a makeover... passing the time until I can ride again

Rawed the frame. Re using almost all of the parts bar new seat/post, brakeset, headset, seat clamp and chain tensioners. Will be silver/black when I build it back up. All the parts are sitting there... just need to finish an assignment then I'll do it Madder

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 6:34 Quote
Nice.What did you use to strip the powder coat off?And how do like the slx cranks?

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 10:32 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
hayden4x wrote:

that was f*ckin rad!

+1.
Cheers guys! And to the guy a bit further up, yeah we're both running flats.

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 15:34 Quote
pedalbear wrote:
Nice.What did you use to strip the powder coat off?And how do like the slx cranks?

industrial strength paint stripper... paint it on with a brush, let it do its work then pressure wash off the paint. Took 4 applications to get it all off. SLX cranks are rad... I have another set on my 4x bike

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 16:32 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
pedalbear wrote:

industrial strength paint stripper... paint it on with a brush, let it do its work then pressure wash off the paint. Took 4 applications to get it all off. SLX cranks are rad... I have another set on my 4x bike
I used the same thing with steel wool to strip the rear of my Yess frames,was hopeful you had an easier way.

Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 16:39 Quote
Did anyone else notice Liam Phillips was running Answer Scythes instead of Daggers at the Manchester SX?Wonder why...

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 16:46 Quote
pedalbear wrote:
hayden4x wrote:
pedalbear wrote:

I used the same thing with steel wool to strip the rear of my Yess frames,was hopeful you had an easier way.

it was very very easy for me.... was going to use steel wool at first but wasnt necessary... the paint was literally falling off. My buddy who I did it with said he did the stripper + steel wool previously and didnt work as well. I bought the strongest paint stripper I could find

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011010
Mobile Version of Website